In today’s Make It Monday video, Betsy is going to demonstrate a technique she’s used on a few cards recently that combines masking and ink sponging to create gorgeous layered backgrounds!
- STAMPS: Fab Flakes, Floral Fantasy: Christmas
- INK: Spring Rain, Tropical Teal, Royal Velvet, Blueberry Sky
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White Cardstock
- DIES: Fab Flakes, Snowfall Style 1, Snowfall Style 2, Floral Fantasy: Christmas
- OTHER: Removable vinyl, ink blending sponge, sequins, vellum
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include masking and ink sponging like Betsy shared in the video.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, November 26th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, <November 26th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER: