Pack your bags and head out on a creative journey with us today!! We've got so many amazing new products to showcase, all featuring a travel-inspired theme. You're going to love how versatile these products are, for a huge variety of card-making occasions!
Pack Your Bags, by Dawn McVey, is a darling stamp set that puts a fresh twist on the travel theme! You’ll love these classic suitcases with their two-step stamping details which will give you countless options for color combinations! Stack ‘em high or use them one at a time, but don’t forget to pair them with these clever travel-inspired sentiments! Packing was never more fun than with this fabulous new stamp set!
- Pack Your Bags will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Pack Your Bags contains a total of 30 images. The largest suitcase image measures 3" x 1". The smallest suitcase image measures 1-5/8" x 1". The “Happy vacation!” sentiment measures 2-1/16" x 5/8".
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $7. This collection includes a single die (4 wired shapes). 4-1/8" x 3-3/8" overall, 3/8" x 5/8" (mini luggage tag)
This collection of images allows you to mix and match to create accents for the front of cards, scrapbook layouts or even the new Tag Sale #11 die collection. Tons of sentiments that can totally be applied to photos or card occasions, you can get lots of mileage out of this set!
- Get Lost will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Get Lost contains a total of 68 images. "Get Lost" measures 1-3/8" x 3/4". "Sail Away" measures 1-3/8" x 3/4". "On the Road" measures 1-3/8" x 5/8". The travel itinerary block measures 1-3/8" x 1/2". Enjoy the Trip arrow measures 1-3/4" x 1/2". "oh, the places you'll" measures 1-5/8" x 1/4". "Happy Trails" measures 1-1/4" x 1/4". "Enjoy!" measures 1" x 1/2". The individual numbers average 1/8" x 1/4".
To go along with the theme this month, Dawn McVey has designed a new Tag Sale die that takes on the look of luggage tags. You have a couple different options in that you can use the plain frame on the top of the tag, sandwiched with a piece of clear card stock, just like the real thing. OR you can add a die-cut door to a second sold tag and sandwich the two together. The strip can be used to attach the tag and can even be embellished with a real buckle or button. Try die-cutting this from unique materials like vinyl, felt or leather!
- Tag Sale #11 die will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $11.
- Tag Sale #11 die contains a single die (4 wired shapes). 2-1/8" x 3-1/4" (overall tag), 1/4" x 3-1/4" (strap)
Document your travels, wish someone bon voyage, or let a loved one know how much you miss them with the These United States stamp set by Lizzie Jones. The sentiments and images in this set are perfect for a wide variety of projects from memory keeping to greeting cards. These stamps also coordinate with the United States Die Collection and State Abbreviations Mini Stamp Set for maximum versatility. This collection is a handy basic that you’ll turn to again and again!
- These United States will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- These United States contains a total of 23 images. The dashed heart line measures 1 3/5” wide x 3/8” tall. The “Wherever you go…” sentiment measures 2 4/5” wide x 3/10” tall. The “You’ll be missed” sentiment measures 2” wide x 1/5” tall. The “Greetings from” sentiment measures 1 1/2” wide x 3/8” tall. The Tolkien quote measures 9/10” wide by 1 1/5” tall.
Lizzie gives you two options for dies to coordinate with the These United States stamp set!
This single die will cut out a silhouette of the United States as a whole. A great size for both card making and Monthly Moments layouts! You can use the smaller stars and hearts in These United States to mark particular cities or other important landmarks.
- The United States die will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $7.
- The United States die measures 3-3/4" x 2-3/8".
Lizzie also designed an entire die collection for the individual fifty states. Here is a quick overview of these dies:
CLICK HERE to see close-ups and specific details for each die contained in this collection!
This mini set from Lizzie Jones is designed to perfectly embellish your United States die cuts or create patterns and borders for your paper crafting projects. The font coordinates with the These United States stamp set for a cohesive look in your memory keeping and beyond!
- State Abbreviations will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- State Abbreviations contains a total of 51 images. The abbreviations all measure 1/5” tall and are between 1/3” and 1/2” wide.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
My first card uses These United States, a fabulous new set from Lizzie Jones. I opted to make a card for my sister using the Maine and Oregon state dies.
I started by stamping the sentiment in Tropical Teal ink and then stamped the heart in a row from there in a rainbow of hues. The little stitched heart "trail" was added on top with True Black ink.
Both states were die-cut from Soft Stone cardstock and impressed with the Linen & Canvas impression plate. They were adhered on either side of the sentent using bits of foam tape for dimension. Everything was adhered to a Soft Stone card base.
For my project using Pack Your Bags, I thought it would be fun to experiment with making the suitcase look "open". I found that if I stamped the entire suitcase twice onto the die-cut shapes, I could cut the bottom off of one and the top off the other.
I cut a slightly angled rectangle to adhere the top and bottom portions of the suitcase together. A few sentiments from Get Lost were added to the interior of the suitcase using Terracotta Tile ink. I added stipes to the suitcase using a little border from Note Niblets.
I added a small eyelet to the lid of the suitcase and tied the small tag from Pack Your Bags on with white crochet thread.
Background Basis: Super Chevron was the perfect think to create the background.
I have one last card for you today, this one is a graduation card made with the new Get Lost stamp set. This set was designed to coordintate with the Tag Sale #11 die which has a great "luggage" tag look to it!
I die-cut the tag front from Scarlet Jewell cardstock, then the back and the clear cardstock window. I trimmed everything to create a shaker box type pf look.
These silver star sequins were the perfect filler!
I stamped a little tag to coordinate with the overall project. And also added this buckle and a bit of hardware.
This sweet little graduate sentiment helps to reinforce the graduation theme. I used a white gel pen to add stitching around the entire border of the Kraft card front.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! How charming are today's new product introductions?! Can you see yourself using some of these new items in your own crafting sessions? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, July 14th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our July Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
FIRST CLASS THANK YOU CARD
- STAMPS: Pack Your Bags, Get Lost, Note Niblets, Monthly Moments: July (available July 15th) Background Basics: Super Chevron
- INK: True Black, Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest
- OTHER: Pack Your Bags dies, orange eyelet, white crochet thread
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
LOVE CAN TRAVEL CARD
- STAMPS: These United States (available July 15th)
- INK: True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Limeade Ice, Hawaiian Shores
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Soft Stone
- OTHER: United States: ME, NH, VT die, United States: OR, WA die, Linen & Canvas impression plate
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
GET OUT OF TOWN GRADUATION CARD
- STAMPS: Get Lost (available July 15th)
- INK: Autumn Rose, Melon Berry, Scarlet Jewel
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Melon Berry, Scarlet Jewel, Classic Kraft, Clear Cardstock
- OTHER: Tag Sale #11 die, copper buckle & brad (Nunn Designs), white crochet thread, silver star sequins, white gel pen
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"