I know that all of you have been so excited for this day to arrive, and admittedly I am pretty darn excited too! I am thrilled to present Betsy Veldman's first Make It Market Kit.
We wanted these kits to be full of specialty items that give you a boutique feel upon opening your box. This kit not only features a new innovative impression plate and die system, but also conatins high quality letterpress papers and golden embellishments to give all of your projects a luxurious, timeless beauty. My favorite thing about this kit is that half the value is invested in exclusive tools which can be used again and again, even after you have used all of the expendable items!
Here is a quick look at some of the contents of this amazing kit:
- Luxe Letterpress Stamp Set
- Luxe Letterpress Impression Plate
- Luxe Letterpress Impression Accessory Plates
- Luxe Letterpress Frame Die
- Luxe Letterpress Envelope Seal Die
- 12- (8.5"x11") sheets of Lettra 110# letterpress stock
- 8- (4.25"x5.5") pieces of Lettra 220# letterpress stock
- 3- (8.5"x11") sheets Gold Foil Label sheets (inkjet friendly)
- 1- Printable Envelope Seal Labels Download (2 pages, pdf format)
- 1- Gold Doily (5" diameter)
- 3- White Feathers (3"-5" tall)
- 1- roll Super Fine Gold Metallic Tape (1/32" wide, 18 yrds.)
- 1- roll Gold Metallic Tape (1/4" wide, 72 yrds.)
- 1- mini bag Gold Sequin Mix
- Gold Baker's Twine (5 yrds.)
- Colorbox Cat Eye Gold Metallic Ink Pad
Now for a few more details about each aspect of this GORGEOUS kit!
First, the exclusive stamp set that will only be available with this kit! The Luxe Letterpress stamp set is a versatile collection of sentiments that cover all of the most popular occasions. Featuring a gorgeous script paired with a great basic bookprint, this set is all about true luxe style. The sentiments, small images and frame are all designed specifically to coordinate with the fabulous dies and impression plates included in the Luxe Letterpress kit. A few measurements for your reference:
- Frame- 2-3/8" x 2-3/8"
- Happy- 2" x 1"
- Birthday- 1-3/4" x 1/4"
- Congratulations- 2-1/4" x 7/8"
- So Proud of You- 1-3/4" x 3/16"
A Colorbox Cat Eye Gold Metallic ink pad is also included for you to use with the stamp set. It is a great way to get a golden touch to your stamped images without having to heat emboss! This pigment ink pad measures about 1-1/2" x 3/4".
The innovative impression plates that are available exclusively through this kit are going to be one of your favorite go-to products in your stash that you will find yourself grabbing again and again! Betsy thought of absolutely everything when designing these amazing plates! The main Luxe Letterpress Impression Plate features a gorgeous repeating pattern and a unique framed opening in the middle. The opening allows you to insert one of the three companion Impression Inserts directly into the main plate and run the duo through your machine together. To increase the versatility of these inserts, they were designed in a symmetrical shape to allow you to position them for a horizontal or vertical card. Be sure to check out the video on Betsy's blog for further details on how this system works together!
The inserts feature designs that specifically coordinate with the sentiments found in the included Luxe Letterpress stamp set. With thes products paired together, you end up with leterpress details surrounding your sentiment choices. These make it SO easy to create stunning cards in a matter of minutes!
A few helpful measurements:
- The main Luxe Letterpress Impression Plate measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".
- The Luxe Letterpress Impression Inserts each measure just shy of 2-1/2" square.
- The Impression Plate and Impression Inserts have designs on a single side, allowing for a deeper impression.
- You can use your standard embossing sandwiches with these impression plates, however, if it ever begins to feel a bit tight, always back up and thin out your sandwich.
- One VERY important note about the impression inserts – they nest inside the full-sized plate, but they will need to be secured with a bit of painter's tape or washi tape before running them through your machine. The rubber embossing mat tends to pull the insert out of place and could cause them to overlap each other and potentially bend your plates. A bit of tape fixes that. A note about this will be included with your kit as a reminder as well.
The coordinating Luxe Letterpress Frame Die not only coordinates with the opening in the impression plate frame so you can cut and layer to your heart's content; it is also just a wonderful, versatile shape that you can use for all sorts of paper crafting projects!
Betsy has only selected the absolute BEST for this kit, which includes high quality white Lettra letterpress stock in two different weights for you to use with the impression plates. The results you get with just a single run through your machine and this paper is truly breathtaking! The quality of your impressions will be nothing less than professional each and every time!
This thick letterpress paper is the best on the market. Above you can see the difference between the two thicknesses contained in the kit. The thickest is 220# and you receive eight 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" pieces. The thinner is 110# and you receive twelve 8-1/2" x 11" pieces.
The Luxe Letterpress Envelope seal die can be used with the gorgeous Gold Foil Label sheets included in the kit or with other materials of your choosing. These seals can be accented with your favorite stamp images, monograms and so much more! Here I have cut an additional piece of the Gold Foil Label with the Block Alphabet Upper die. The thickness and quality of these gold label sheets is just pure luxury. You will LOVE using these!!!
The Gold Foil Label sheets are ink jet printer friendly and by using the included Printable Envelope Seal Label Download that Betsy designed, you can print several designs on one sheet and then die-cut them for use on your projects! She even included an outline slightly larger than the die on the printables so it is extra easy to die-cut the shapes. Here's a peek at what the download sheets look like.
There are two sheets featuring the same designs, one in a gold color and one in a gray color. Both look amazing when printed onto the Gold Label sheets, giving you lots of different looks.
>>>TIP: Be sure to open this file in Adobe to help keep all of the sizing accurate for use with the dies.
After you get the main aspects of your projects designed with the above supplies and tools, you can start embellishing with a stunning array of luxe embellishments that Betsy hand-selected just for you! Let's begin by taking a closer look at the two metallic tapes included in the kit. You get two rolls of gold metallic tape. The large roll is about 1/4" wide and contains about 72 yards! It is a bit more of an antique gold in color. The smaller tape is an itsy-bitsy 1/32" of an inch wide and contains about 18 yards. Both of these tapes are great for adding perfect borders, frames, edges and more to your projects!
Believe it or not I still have more to share with you! In this kit you will also find a Gold Doily, three White Feathers, a mini bag of Mixed Gold Sequins and a spool of Gold Baker's Twine!
The Baker's Twine is a cream cotton twine threaded with gold. It is really beautiful and makes this embellishment basic have a sophisticated, glamourous look. You will recieve 5 yards of the twine on a wooden spool.
The gold doily included is very impressive with the detail and shine it has. It measures about 5" in diameter and can be cut up or used whole on your projects.
Three trendy white feathers are also included. Their special small size make them perfect for card makers. You can dress them up by stamping directly on them, brusing them with gold ink or adhering sequins to them. Speaking of which, a small bag with an assorted array of gold sequins is also included in the kit. You'll find all kinds of wonderful ways to use them on your Luxe Letterpress projects!
Now that we have gone over all of the wonderful things included in the Luxe Letterpress Kit, let's get to all of the details…
- The Luxe Letterpress Kit will be available for sale on March 1st at 10pm EST at the Papertrey Ink.
- We have a limited quantity of kits available and once they sell out, they will never be available again.
The majority of the items in the kit are exclusive to the kit and will never be available for sale separately. In the future if there is a large demand for some of the expendable supplies, we may potentially carry them in the store, however not gaurenteed. Below each of the individual items are provided again in two lists, noting which will be exclusive to the kit and the expendable items that could potentially be sold separately in the future depending on customer requests.
The price breakdown of each item is also included to help you see the value in this amazing kit.
>>>KIT EXCLUSIVE ITEMS
The following items are exclusive to this limited edition kit and will not be available again after the limited quantity of kits is sold out.
- Luxe Letterpress Stamp Set ($15)
- Luxe Letterpress Impression Plate ($16)
- Luxe Letterpress Impression Accessory Plates ($13)
- Luxe Letterpress Frame Die ($4)
- Luxe Letterpress Envelope Seal Die ($3)
- 1- Printable Envelope Seal Labels Download ($1)
The following items included in the kit are expendables that may or may not be available for sale separately in our store after the kits are gone, depending upon future customer requests.
- 12- (8.5"x11") sheets of Lettra 110# letterpress stock ($8)
- 8- (4.25"x5.5") pieces of Lettra 220# letterpress stock ($5)
- 3- (8.5"x11") sheets Gold Foil Label sheets ($3)
- 1- Gold Doily (25-cents)
- 3- White Feathers (25-cents)
- 1- roll Super Fine Gold Metallic Tape ($1)
- 1- roll Gold Metallic Tape ($7)
- 1- bag Gold Sequin Mix (50-cents)
- Gold Baker's Twine ($2.50)
- Colorbox Cat Eye Metallic Ink Pad ($5.50)
The total retail cost of this kit is $85.
>>>The price of the kit qualifies for FREE shipping in the U.S. Standard international shipping rates and discounts are applicable. You can contact customer service with any specific questions.
>>>You will earn Customer Rewards Points for this purchase, just like you do with all of your other purchases with us. You can learn more about our Customer Rewards program HERE.
>>>Other items can be added to your order in addition to this kit.
>>>If you have any other questions, please contact customer service.
Now that we have gone over many of the details of the Luxe Letterpress Kit, let me share a few projects with you that that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
Aren't all of these projects just GORGEOUS! We hope you are as excited about this kit as we are! You should definitely treat yourself and order your very own Luxe Letterpress Kit tomorrow night! Be sure to stop by the store at 10pm EST to place your order and reserve your kit before they are gone!