Love is in the details and today, we've got details galore, that you can add to your lovey-dovey paper projects! Check out these handy new products that you'll be reaching for all year long!
There's a new Tag Sale set in town, this one designed by Maile Belles! These tags were designed to layer on top of one another so that a second color of a scalloped edge could peek out from underneath. You can also use them separately and have two different sizes at your disposal!
- Tag Sale #9 die collection will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Tag Sale #9 die collection contains a total of 2 dies. 2" x 3-1/4" (A), 2" x 3-1/2" (B)
Erin Lincoln is bringing you more stitching dies this month — these with a decidedly love-inspired theme! These stitching details can be used alone or paired with a variety of stamped accents. You can even use them on coffee cozies, hair clips or whatever else you dream up!
- Valentine Stitches die collection will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Valentine Stitches die collection contains a set of 4 dies (three sets of 2 wired shapes + 4 wired shapes). 1-5/8" x 2" (A), 1-3/4" x 1-1/2" (B), 3-1/4" x 1-1/8" (C), 5-1/8" x 1-1/2" (D)
These fun new dies designed by Erin Lincoln coordinate with the originally released Limitless Layers: Hearts die collection, allowing you to add stitching details to any of the patterned layers. They will look beautiful with both felt and paper!
- Limitless Layers: Hearts Stitches die collection will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $12.
- Limitless Layers: Hearts Stitches die collection contains a set of 4 dies. 2-1/2" (A), 2-1/8" (B), 2-1/2" (C), 2-1/8" (D)
This darling new label die set, complete with stitching holes, will be just perfect for mixing with some of our smaller envelope dies, seed packet die or gift card holder dies! It will also coordinate with some of our Favor It boxes and of course you can use it on cards too!
- Stitched Pinked Edge Label die collection will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $4.
- Stitched Pinked Edge Label die collection contains a total of 2 dies. 2-1/2" x 1-1/8" (A), 2-1/4" x 1" (B)
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
I opted to make a wedding card for my first project today. The new Limitless Layers: Heart Stitching dies really take the orginally released Limitless Layers: Hearts dies to a whole new level. With all of the layering and stitching you can now add, you can create unwiue card embellishments, add to home-decor projects, make unique gifts and SO much more! I used the dies with paper for this particular project. I started by die-cutting the Aqua Mist heart with the scalloped heart die from the original Limitless Layers: Hearts die collection. I then cut that layer with thh stiching holes only die from the new Limitless LayersL Heart Stitches die. The Sweet Blush layer was just done with the new heart from the new set. I stitched the two together using white crochet thread and finished the corner with a bow.
I added flowers and leaves to the heart using the previously released The Sweet Life stamp set. The first layer of the flowers was done in Berry Sorbet and the second layer in Pure Poppy. For the leaves, they were created with layers of Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado. The sentiment, from The Best is Yet To Be Sentiments, was heat embossed in white directly over the roses.
For the background, I die-cut the Cover Plate: Quatrefoil die from Linen Vellum. I like the soft contrast that this adds to the plain white card base.
Last but not least, I die-cut one of the arrows from Cupid's Arrow from Berry Sorbet cardstock. I stamped it with the coordinating image in Pure Poppy ink. To make the arrow long enough to accomodate this heart size, I cut it in th emiddle and spread it apart underneath until it was to my liking.
Often times we stampers are making cards for our husbands, which can be a bit tricky especially when the theme is love. You don't want to make it too pink or girly, right? Well, here is a masculine anniversary card that will fit the bill perfectly! I started by cutting one of the Tipped Tops dies from white cardstock. I then die-cut the large arrow from Valentine Stitches from the bottom portion of the white block, following along with the angle it features.
I die-cut the Framed Love die from Smokey Shadow and cut the word from the frame. This was added above the arrows.
I cut two arrows from Simply Chartreuse and Ocean Tides cardstock and inlaid them back into the openings of the Tipped Top block. I love the details of all the holes even when there is no stitching added!
The Classic Kraft card base was stamped with Background Basics: Super Stripes using Fresh Snow ink. Then the anniversary sentiment from Inside & Out: Love was added in the lower corner at the same diagonal as the stripes.
Next is a quick and easy tag, perfect for Valentine's Day! I die-cut the shorter Tag Sale #9 die from Pure Poppy felt. I then cut just the stitching holes from Valentine Stitches die collection from the center. I also die-cut the small heart from Pure Poppy gingham paper.
I stitched the arrow using a double strand of thin crochet thread, adding the heart in the middle of the arrow. I love d having the ability to use this two layer tag so that I was able to cover up my stitching on the back of the tag.
I added the sentiment to the a 1-3/8" punched circle using Heart Squared and True Black ink. A little mini clothespin holds it in place at the top of the tag.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Cristina Kowalczyk.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Was there something that you're particularly inspired by? Perhaps a particular project or product you just can't want to play with? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, December 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our December Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
- STAMPS: Best is Yet To Be Sentiments, Cupid's Arrow (available December 15th) The Sweet Life
- INK: Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Linen Vellum
- OTHER: Cupid's Arrow die, Limitless Layers: Hearts die, Limitless Layers: Heart Stitches die, Cover Plate: Quatrefoil die, White Filigree Embossing Powder, white crochet thread (DMC)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
MASCULINE ANNIVERSARY CARD
- STAMPS: Inside & Out: Love (available December 15th) Background Basics: Super Stripes
- INK: True Black, Fresh Snow
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Smokey Shadow, Simply Chartreuse, Ocean Tides
- OTHER: Tipped Tops die, Valentine Stitches die, Framed Love die
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
STITCHED VALENTINE TAG
- STAMPS: Heart Squared (available December 15th)
- INK: True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy Pattern Pack (gingham)
- OTHER: Tag Sale #9 dies, Valentine Stitches dies, Pure Poppy satin ribbon, 1-3/8" Circle Punch (EK Success), mini clothespin (Hobby Lobby), white crochet thread (DMC), Pure Poppy felt
- FINISHED SIZE: 2" x 3-1/2"