Sometimes, saying just the right thing in a difficult situation isn't easy, but we've got you covered with a thoughtful new sentiment set featuring phrases and well-wishes for a wide variety of challenging issues. Take the guess-work out of knowing what to say when you just don't know what to say! And not only that, but we're bringing you a classic new set of dies you're sure to love!
Sometimes life brings situations where it can be difficult to say just the right thing. This new sentiment set provides you with the perfect words for many of those difficult occasions, such as cancer diagnosis, chemo treatment, surgery recovery or any kid of challenge in general. With many different font combinations and styles to choose from, you will always have a wonderful collection of verses to create cards when they are needed most.
- Inside & Out: Well Wishes will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Inside & Out: Well Wishes contains a total of 19 images. "Comfy pajamas…" measures 2-1/2" x 3/4". "I'm here for you" measures 2" x 5/8". "I admire your strength…" measures 1-7/8" x 1-3/8". "When you get a cancer diagnosis…" measures 1-1/8" x 2-1/2". "Sending happy thoughts…" measures 2-1/2" x 1".
This month, we're bringing you three new alphabet die collections to choose from featuring everything you could need, all in one stylish font — uppercase, lowercase and numbers! With each collection being sold separately, you can purchase just one set or collect them all!
- Bookprint Upper die collection will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $20.
- Bookprint Upper die collection contains a total of 26 wired dies. letters are 1" tall and about 1-1/4" wide
- Bookprint Alphabet die collection will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- Bookprint Alphabet die collection contains a total of 26 wired dies. Each letter averages between 3/4" to 1" tall and 1/2" to 1" wide.
- Bookprint Numbers die collection will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Bookprint Numbers die collection contains a total of 17 wired dies. Numbers each measure about 1" tall and 7/8" wide.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
For my first project I wanted to incorporate the Movers & Shakers: Sliders dies. Many of the lengthier sentiments contained in Inside & Out: Well Wishes coordinate well with the size of the opening they create. The two layers of the Movers & Shakers: Sliders mechanism were die-cut from Raspberry Fizz and Hibiscus Burst cardstock. I stamped a few leaves from Turning a New Leaf in Raspberry Fizz on the top layer as well as the white card cover.
Basket of Blessings was also pulled out to add a few blooms. Additional flowers were added by nesting small rhinestones in sequins. This butterfly from Beautiful Butterflies was die-cut from white cardstock and stamped with the coordinating image. I carefully spread water over the stamped image then went back in with dots of Raspberry Fizz ink refill around the center, allowing them to bleed slightly and become softer. After this dried, I added dots of Prisma glitter.
The tiny "pull here" (from Movers & Shakers Sentiments) was added to the Hibiscus Burst tab using True Black ink. I added the "be brave" sentiment from Inside & Out: Well Wishes in black as well.
On the white card base underneath I added a full length sentiment in True Black. This fits perfectly in the opening.
I love making cards with the Movers & Shakers element because it almost turns into an experience, like unwrapping gift. Anyone would have their day brightened by receiving something like this.
I was playing around a bit with the new Bookprint Alphabet dies when I thought of the idea to try out this fun technique.
I die-cut the letters from white cardstock and adhered them in place with a 2-way glue pen. I then used a tiny dot cluster image from Star Gazer Additions to stamp repeatedly on each letter with a different color of ink, creating a kind of ombre effect. I went over each letter with a moist watercolor brush when I was finished to help make the letters a bit more distinguishable from the background.
This surgery sentiment, from Inside & Out: Well Wishes was added underneath in True Black ink. I'm totally in love with the fonts in this particular one.
I rounded the corners of the white layer and adhered it to a Soft Stone card base. Looking forward to trying out this "dot" technique with other words and colors!
I have one last card for you today, something for a loved one when they are feeling under the weather or recovering from surgery. With the mention of "cozy bed" it made me think to pair this sentiment up with Quilter's Sampler.
I placed several quilt squares from Quilter's Sampler Additions onto my block at once. I then stamped them repeatedly down the length of my card front using VersaMark ink. I heat embossed the images with White Filigree Embossing Powder. I watercolored over the whole piece in long, broad strokes using Hawaiian Shores & Simply Chartreuse ink refills.
The sentiment was heat embossed as well onto a strip of Soft Stone cardstock.
I added this button detail with a large Simply Chartreuse button and white crochet thread.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Cristina Kowalczyk.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! What jumped out to you as particularly inspiring? Is there a product you're most excited to create with yourself? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, November 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our November Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
- STAMPS: Inside & Out: Well Wishes (available November 15th) Turning a New Leaf, Beautiful Butterflies, Movers & Shakers Sentiments, Basket of Blessings
- INK: True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst
- OTHER: Beautiful Butterflies die, Movers & Shakers: Sliders dies, rhinestones (KaiserCraft), rhinestones
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- STAMPS: Inside & Out: Well Wishes (available November 15th) Star Gazer Additions
- INK: True Black, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Soft Stone
- OTHER: Bookprint Alphabet dies, watercolor brush
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
COMFY COZY CARD
- STAMPS: Inside & Out: Well Wishes (available November 15th) Quilter's Sampler Additions
- INK: VersaMark, ink refills (Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse)
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Soft Stone
- OTHER: White Filigree Embossing Powder, watercolor brush, crochet thread, Simply Chartreuse button
- FINISHED SIZE: 4" x 5-1/2"