Stamp-a-faire 2013 Memories…and Winners!

By August 26, 2013Stamp-a-faire

Well, it's hard to believe another worldwide online Stamp-a-faire event has come and gone!  And what a whirlwind it was!  This might *possibly* go down as the messiest Stamp-a-faire on record with all of our dying and salting and misting and rolling and shrinking!

Just in case you missed any of this popular event, you can check out compete archives HERE.

I have put together a few of the photos that you all submitted to us in the form of a short slideshow.  Boy, do you gals know how to party!  I had a huge smile on my face the entire time I was editing this because I could just *feel* your happiness through the screen!  Enjoy!

If you are viewing this post within an email rather than directly on my blog, you can access the video HERE.

Wasn't that fun to see all of those snippets together like that?  It is SUCH a cool part of my job to see stampers from around the world using Papertrey products to have fun and make beautiful things.  It truly feeds my creative soul, so thank you!

So, there is one more LITTLE thing I thought I would mention while I was here, and that was something about the winners from this event…

Not such a little thing I suppose since there are FIFTEEN of you!

You can click the link below to check out all of the individual challenge winners!

CLICK HERE for Stamp-a-faire 2013 WINNERS!

But of course there is one BIG winner that deserves their  announcement right on the front page, and that is the Top Chef crown! I'm pleased to announce…

Top-chef

Congratulations, Heidi!  You were selected as the Top Chef of Stamp-a-faire 2013!  You have won a $200 Papertrey Ink gift certificate to spend however you choose!  Be sure to send a note off to customer service to let them know what email address you would like your gift certificate sent to.

I am going to sign off for the night, but wanted to leave you with this quote, which I think sums up this year's event nicely…

Creativity-quote

S. Molinari says:

Congratulations to all the winners and especially Heidi. Woohoo! Now you can get your watermellon stamp. Lol And a BIG thank you to Papertrey Ink for a fantastic Stampafaire!

annheidel says:

OH MY GOSH!!! My daughter Emily and I are seriously jumping up and down! So exciting! Thank you so much for a fantastic event. We both had so much fun doing the challenges. This is just the icing on the cake!

Kari D says:

Such a great event! I played on the banks of Lake Ontario….people were wondering why I kept walking down from our camp to the lakeshore and watching my phone! How better to get the videos…there is no reception in the woods! THANK YOU, Nichole and DT. It was a GREAT DAY!

Beth Anne Vella says:

Thank you Nicole – Loved the video! How fun to see everyone around the world all stamping! Loved seeing everyone’s messy desks (just confirms that I’m not the only stamper who is messy)! Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your goodies!

Helen F. says:

Oh what a fun video, I was smiling the whole time.
    Caught pics I sent in of my clean desk ~ them my messy desk in this video. LOL
    Congrats to Heidi and all the winners! Thanks again Nicole and Team ~ see y’all next year 🙂

Donna K says:

Thanks again to you and all the design team for the amazing day on Saturday. I can’t even imagine how hard you all worked to put on this fun event. Thanks too for all the people who posted their projects. I need to figure out how to do that and participate instead of just watching.

Sarita says:

Great music to go with the vid.

Candida says:

Oh, Want a fun video! Loved seeing all the happy faces and the mess! Thanks Nicole and all the fabulous design team for a wonderful Saturday and congratulations for all the participants and winners!

Leslie L. says:

Oh the video was such fun – thank you for sharing. I was giddy when I saw one of my pictures there. In the next week or so I am planning on going through the posts again and looking at more of the projects that were created. I still have ideas floating around in my head about things I want to make with these techniques.

Jill Norwood says:

So fun to see pictures from my blog posts and so many of my friends too! It was another wonderful event and I cannot thank you all enough for the extra work to create so much inspiration for all of us! What a blessing! 🙂 Jill

Suzanne D. says:

I loved this video! I’m so sorry to have missed it this year…no more camping for me next time! Congrats to all the winners!