Do you remember how magical Christmas morning was when you were a kid?
Or the anticipation you felt after perhaps writing a letter to Santa, hoping you would get just what you wanted?Today's post is dedicated to all things Santa Claus. Whether you'd like to send a message on letterhead straight from Santa's desk at the North Pole, make your own letters to Santa, and much, much more, we've got all the goodies and inspiration you need, to do it in style!
Here's a fun set that allows you to bring even more magic to the Christmas season for the children in your lives. This set includes lots of bits and pieces that can be combined to create some amazing Santa themed documents and stationery! Create custom "Letter to Santa" stationery for the little ones to make their wish lists. They will be perfect for collecting each year and adding to a scrapbook! Make "Nice List Declaration" certificates that can be presented before Christmas Eve, perhaps delivered by a special little elf. Official letterhead from the desk of Santa Claus can also be a major entertainment factor. There are a variety of things that can be used to decorate envelopes too. All of these elements are also wonderful things to create holiday cards for those that "believe" in the magic!
- Santa Stationery will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Santa Stationery contains a total of 21 images. The Santa illustration measures 2-1/4" x 2-1/2". The circular North Pole seal measures 7/8". The "Santa Claus" signature measures 1-3/4" x 5/8". The "From the desk of Santa Claus" image measures 2-7/8" x 1-1/4". The "Please Send Via Polar Express" sentiment measures 1-5/8" x 1/2". The striped label measures 2-1/2" x 1". The "Santa's Official Nice List Declaration" image measures 2" x 1-3/8".
Scarlet Jewel Pattern Pack (36 sheets, 6 sheets each of 6 patterns): $12
- Scarlet Jewel Polka Dot Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Scarlet Jewel Bitty Dot Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Scarlet Jewel Damask Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Scarlet Jewel Leaves Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Scarlet Jewel Gingham Singles (18 sheets): $6
- Scarlet Jewel Stripes Singles (18 sheets): $6
New Leaf Pattern Pack (36 sheets, 6 sheets each of 6 patterns): $12
- New Leaf Polka Dot Singles (18 sheets): $6
- New Leaf Bitty Dot Singles (18 sheets): $6
- New Leaf Damask Singles (18 sheets): $6
- New Leaf Leaves Singles (18 sheets): $6
- New Leaf Gingham Singles (18 sheets): $6
- New Leaf Stripes Singles (18 sheets): $6
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
To begin with today, I thought I would just make a fun Christmas card using bits & pieces of Santa Stationery. The great thing about this set is that you can use it for all kinds of Santa documents, but it also works really well for regular card making.
I stamped the Santa onto a Spiral Notebook Page die-cut using Noir Black Palette ink. I colored him in with Copic Markers, then followed up by adding a few of the companion stamps around him in Soft Stone ink.
I used Happy Harlequin for the background. A frame to use as a mask was die-cut from regular typing-weight paper and I stamped each of the diamonds through the openings using Ripe Avocado ink. I added small dots of gold in between the diamond points using a gold paint pen.
I am totally in love with the next aspect of the stamp set and I am pretty excited to share with you! One of the many official Santa documents you can create with this set is a "Nice List Declaration". This is a special certificate mailed from the North Pole, signed by the big guy himself, making an official declaration that someone special made it onto Santa's Nice List. I don't know about you, but I have a little one at my house that would be awfully excited to get something like this in the mail!
This little feature is one of my favorites. There is a stamp with a dotted line and reads "Checked Twice & Signed By". Santa's signature in a perfectly beautiful script can be added to the line to help make everything look official.
I made a little gold seal by layering gold embossing powder a few times on a 1" circle of cardstock, then pressed the seal stamp into the warm melted powder. A few scraps of Pure Poppy Satin Ribbon behind it make the the perfect finishing touch.
You can't have a great certificate like this without a special envelope for it to arrive in. I decorated a coordinating envelope with the striped border from Postmarks as well as several bits & pieces form Santa Stationery.
There is even a little Santa postage stamp that coordinates with our previously released Postage die. I added the cancellation image from Postmarks on top of that, taking care to properly "smudge" it a bit to make it look realistic.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Cristina Kowalczyk.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Are you excited to make some sweet Santa projects of your very own? Has one of today's projects sparked an idea for a project you'd like to make for a loved one? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, September 14 to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our September Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Tiffany Pastor.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
- STAMPS: Santa Stationery, Happy Harlequin (available September 15th)
- INK: Ripe Avocado, Soft Stone, Noir Black Palette, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy
- OTHER: Pure Poppy Baker's Twine, gold paint pen (Marvy), Gold Filigree Embossing Powder, Spiral Notebook die, Copic Markers (R29, R89, YG95,YG97, R30, R02, R32, T1)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
OFFICIAL NICE LIST DECLARATION
- STAMPS: Santa Stationery (available September 15th) Mat Stack 1 Collection, Postmarks, Simple Alphabet
- INK: True Black, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White
- OTHER: Pure Poppy Satin Ribbon, Gold Filigree Embossing Powder, 1" circle punch (EK Success), Postage die, Angled Labels die, Copic Markers (R29, YG95, B99)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"