Today's product introductions feature timeless classics that are also right on trend! You can't go wrong with trendy trees for a wide variety of card-making occasions and versatile frames will never go out of style!
Maile Belles has taken her clean & modern style and created a new set that will leave you incredibly inspired. Trendy Tree Tops is a stylish set that is easy and fun to work with. Build your own tree and create your own scene using any combination of these trendy images. Each image and all of the sentiments feature unique details that are sure to give your projects that extra special touch. To maximize your mix and match options, pair this set with it's coordinating die collection. You can't go wrong with adding this set to your collection, you'll have fun creating cards and projects that are perfect for any season!
- Trendy Tree Tops will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Trendy Tree Tops contains a total of 12 images. The four tree top images measure 1 1/5" in diameter, the tree trunk measures 2 1/2" x 1", the "Love You Forever" sentiment measures 1 5/8" x 1/2" and the "Thanks" sentiment measures 7/8" x 1/4".
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $8. This collection includes a total of 4 dies.
Heather Nichols has done it again with her new Framed Out #3 stamp set. This is the third in series of frames that coordinate with a center cut out frame die cut. The center cut out can also be used with a coordinating image included in the set. Use the frames by themselves or combine both as well as the sentiments to add just the right detail to your paper crafting projects. Build your collection and build the possibilities!
- Framed Out #3 will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Framed Out #3 contains a total of 7 images. The larger frame image measures 2 1/4” wide and just under 1 1/2” tall. The smaller frame image measures 1 3/4” wide and just over 3/4” tall. The “it’s your day” sentiment measures just under 1 1/2” wide and is just under 3/8” in height.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $3.
I also have a few new color products to introduce to you today!
Firstly, we are thrilled to be introducing another new color in our Perfect Match collection….Winter Wisteria. A beautiful blue-lavender color that fills a need in between Lavender Moon & Plum Pudding.
Winter Wisteria Color Collection:
- Winter Wisteria buttons
- Winter Wisteria cardstock
- Winter Wisteria ribbons
- Winter Wisteria ink pads, ink cubes & refills
We will also be eventually introducing Winter Wisteria felt, however there has been a delay with this product and we hope to bring it to you as soon as possible.
- Hibiscus Burst
- Lavender Moon
- Lemon Tart
- Ocean Tides
- Ripe Avocado
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
I started by stamping a background. I stamped the large & small solid flowers from Flower Fusion #7. I added leaves from Turning a New Leaf in Fine Linen ink followed by a small flower from Strawberry Patch. There is also a small dot cluster from Strawberry Patch that I used on the centers of the flowers in Hawaiian Shores & Classic Kraft inks. After I was done stamping the pattern, I impressed it with the Woodgrain Impression Plate and swiped a bit of the Tea Dye Duo around the edges.
I die-cut the tree trunks from Fine Linen cardstock and the tree tops from Melon Berry & Summer Sunrise. The sentiment banner strip is cut from Aqua Mist cardstock and stamped with a sentiment from Trendy Tree Tops in Charcoal Palette ink. A small Classic Kraft button is tied with cream twine to finish the strip off.
I then die-cut the Framed Out #3 die from white cardstock and stamped the frame with the coordinating image in Orange Zest ink. I backed the frame opening with vellum and added the sentiment, also from Framed Out #3. I love how the little corners of the circles show through the vellum.
I started with the tree. I die cut the trunk from Classic Kraft and the tree top from Vintage Cream. I stamped the coordinating image on the tree top using Autumn Rose ink. I die-cut the small heart from Lavender Moon cardstock and glittered it before adhering it in place.
The flowers & leaves are from Blooming Button Bits. I stamped the flowers in Lavender Moon ink onto Vintage Cream cardstock, carefully cutting them out with scissors. I stamped the leaves with Ripe Avocado ink onto Spring Moss cardstock, cutting them out as well. For the centers, I used 1/2" & 5/8" circle punches with Autumn Rose carstock. I then stamped them with the polka dot pattern from Bitty Background Blocks onto both of them using Autumn Rose ink.
For the background, I stamped Simple Sunflower is Summer Sunrise with canyon Clay centers. The leaves (from Strawberry Patch) were added with Ripe Avocado, along with a few dots of Pure Poppy. I then impressed the piece with the Linen & Canvas Impression Plate. I trimmed the edges of the block with pinking shears and swiped them a bit of Tea Dye Duo.
I die-cut the frame from Rustic Cream cardstock and stamped it with the coordinating frame image in Pure Poppy. I backed the frame with Classiv Kraft cardstock and added the interior frame as well as a sentiment from Simple Sunflower, both in Dark Chocolate. Everything was adhered to a Dark Chocolate card base.
I hope you have enjoyed all the creations that I have shared with you today! Are you as excited as I am about getting to play with these new products? Have you added a few more items to your wish list today? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, April 14 to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our April Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
Maile Belles is sharing more Trendy Tree Tops and Framed Out #3 projects with you today.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
- STAMPS: Trendy Tree Tops, Strawberry Patch (available April 15th) Flower Fusion #7, Turning a New Leaf
- INK: Aqua Mist, Fine Linen, Melon Berry, Classic Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise, Charcoal Palette, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Classic Kraft, Aqua Mist, Fine Linen, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry
- OTHER: Trendy Tree Tops dies,Woodgrain Impression Plate, Classic Kraft button, cream twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
JUST SMILE CARD
- STAMPS: Trendy Tree Tops, Framed Out #3 (available April 15th) Journaling Lines
- INK: Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Sores, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, Noir Palette
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse, Vellum Cardstock
- OTHER: Framed Out #3 die
- FINISHED SIZE: 5" x 5"
YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE CARD
- STAMPS: Trendy Tree Tops, Framed Out #3 (available April 15th) Blooming Button Bits, Faux Ribbon, Bitty Background Blocks
- INK: Autumn Rose, Ripe Avocado, Lavender Moon, Elegant Eggplant (SU!)
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Classic Kraft, Plum Pudding, Spring Moss, Autumn Rose
- OTHER: Trendy Tree Tops dies, Prisma Glitter
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
SENDING YOU SMILES CARD
- STAMPS: Framed Out #3, Strawberry Patch (available April 15th) Simple Sunflower
- INK: Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Rustic Cream, Dark Chocolate, Classic Kraft
- OTHER: Framed Out #3 die, Rustic Jute Button Twine, Dark Chocolate buttons, pinking shears (Fiskars)
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"