This message was circulated via our email list this morning, but we thought we would also post it here for those that might have missed it.
We would like to sincerely thank each and every one of our customers for their patience and understanding during this difficult transitional period. We realize with the launch of our new website there have been many issues. Please accept our sincerest apologies if you have been affected by these problems, and know that we are working diligently to resolve the remaining issues as quickly as possible.
Due to the number of issues we have experienced, our customer service department has been working tirelessly to respond to every email that has been submitted to customer service. Much to our dismay, they have had difficulty moving through the backlog because of the time we are dedicating to each individual email, making sure each customer is taken care of to the best of our abilities. Because we are concerned that customers with critical issues are not being helped in an acceptable amount of time, we will be clearing out our customer service inbox so that those customers with critical issues can resubmit their email and be taken care of as quickly as possible. This clearing out will help eliminate many emails mentioning issues that have already been resolved due to the hard work put in behind the scenes with the website and allow those with current unresolved issues to move to the forefront and be better served.
We ask that anyone who has heard back from a customer service representative, to wait one week to resubmit their customer service email as the issue/issues may have already been resolved or will be resolved by the end of this week (3/16/2012).
Who should submit/resubmit an email to customer service:
- A customer with a missing order.
- A customer in need of a shipping refund due to a gift certificate or template
- A customer who has not received their template.
- A customer who has not received their new gift certificate code.
- A customer that is missing an item from their order.
- A customer who has received a damaged item.
We respectfully ask customers with the following issues to resubmit their customer service inquiries after April 1st:
- Website/Business suggestions
- Stock questions – We will be sending updates via email on popular out of stock items.
- Non-critical account issues
As the March release quickly approaches, we would like to share with you the following issues that have now been resolved:
- You will no longer incur shipping charges for Gift Certificates or downloads.
- The list of states has been updated, making it easier at checkout.
- When you log into your account, you are now able to see the tracking numbers for your orders that have shipped.
- All 5% Discounts have been refunded.
- All Gift Certificate requests have been completed.
Again, we are so thankful for everyone's patience. We know it has been difficult, but we are committed to making your shopping experience a great one. As with all good things, it takes time to work through the small bumps in the road. Thank you again for your continued, unwavering support.