Anniversary celebrations are starting to wind down, but not the inspiration! Today, we have a little bit of imagery that reflects all the beauty that nature has to offer.
Maile Belles has done it again. She has infused her signature style into another fabulous collection of stamps. The Beautiful Butterflies stamp set is a gorgeous collection of fancy butterflies in different shapes, sizes and directions. These silhouette shapes allow for you to play around with many different stamping techniques. Included are a few pretty sentiments, which will give you just the right touch when creating a card for someone special. To maximize your stamping options, pair this set with the coordinating dies. Whether you are looking to create a stunning focal point, a quick background or anything in between, this set has got you covered!
- Beautiful Butterflies will be available for sale on February 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- The widest butterfly measures 2-3/4" x 1-5/8". The longest butterfly measures 2-1/8" x 2". The medium butterflies measure approximately 1-1/8" x 1-1/8", the mini butterflies 1/2" x 1/2". 'Happy anniversary…' measures 2-7/8" x 5/8" and 'Happiness…' measures 1-3/8" x 5/8".
- Beautiful Butterflies die collection will be available for sale February 15th. It will retail for $10.
- There are four dies in the collection. Butterfly A measures 2-13/16" wide x 1-3/8" high. Butterfly C measures 2-5/16" wide x 2-1/8" high.
Lovely Leaves is a set of simple and stylish leave images that will be a timeless addition to your stamp collection. You will find multiple uses including creating backgrounds, focal points and accents. Pair the leaves with some of your floral images or even floral embellishments.
- Lovely Leaves will be available for sale on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- This set comes on a single acetate sheet. The branch measures 2"x 1". Each of the leaf cluster images measure 1-3/4" x 2". The 'Friendship lightens…' sentiment measures 1-7/8" x 3/8". The 'Love comforteth…' sentiment measures 3/4" x 1-1/4". The 'with gratitude' sentiment measures 1-3/8" x 1/4".
I'm happy to let you know that we're adding five new ink colors to our collection this month and the colors are some of our customers' favorites! On February 15th, you will be able to purchase Spring Rain, Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow, Scarlet Jewel and Fine Linen. The colors are gorgeous and will be welcome additions to your ink collection. All five of these colors will be available in full-size pads, cubes and refills.
You may notice that some of the colors feature a black lid rather than a clear lid. Our manufacturer switched to this type of lid recently and the clear lids will eventually be phased out.
So now that I've explained all the details, let's take a look at the projects I've made.
I die cut the Mega Mat Stack 4 with Rustic Cream cardstock and created a mat for it with Berry Sorbet cardstock by tracing the outline of the die and cutting it out with scissors. The cream layer was stamped with Background Basics: Sheet Music using Fine Linen ink. I added the branches and dotted leaves (from Lovely Leaves) on top of that with Classic Kraft ink.
I die-cut the Beautiful Butterflies from Sweet Blush cardstock and stamped them with various patterns using Berry Sorbet ink. I used the smaller blocks from Background Basics: Medallions on the top one, A Little Argyle for the middle and Background Basics: Newsprint for the bottom. A Berry Sorbet button tied with cream twine adorns each of their centers.
The sentiment from Beautiful Butterflies was heat embossed with White Filigree Embossing Powder. I absolutely adore the font combination that Maile selected for this set.
I stamped the branch image three times onto Ocean Tides cardstock using Fresh Snow ink. I then added the solid leaves image onto each of them with Oceann Tides ink. As a final touch I added the dotted outline layer with Fresh Snow again. Notice how many different looks you can get with Lovely Leaves depending on how many layers of imagery you opt to use.
I stamped the "Every Single Day" sentiment (from Movers & Shakers Sentiments) in Fresh Snow ink directly onto the card. I then added the companion phrase onto a strip of Aqua Mist cardstock using Charcoal Palette ink.
I stamped the branches & solid outlined leaves from Lovely Leaves in Dark Chocolate. I colored the berries and added small flicks of color to the base of each leaf with Copic markers. I stamped butterflies directly onto the card using Fine Linen ink. I then stamped butterflies separately with Dark Chocolate ink and cut them out. They are positioned around another one of the beautiful sentiments from Beautiful Butterflies.
Thank you for joining us today. I hope that you have enjoyed the projects I created using these new and amazing products. We would like to offer you the opportunity to win all of this and more! Here's how!
Today we are challenging you to get in the mood for the introductions. Just create a card incorporating butterflies and leaves and you'll be entered to win big!
2. Your project must use at least one Papertrey project.
3. Upload a photo of your project to your blog, online gallery or any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
4. Add the direct link to your project on our InLinkz list :::::>HERE<:::::
5. You may create as many projects as you like for the challenge, but each project should have a separate link.
6. And/or you can leave a comment here to be eligible to win. Let us know what you think of the products introduced today! Only one comment per person please. (Just click the small "comments" link in blue beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this as an email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog to leave an eligible comment)
7. You have until 7am EST, Tuesday February 14th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
- Top 5 Butterfly product: Butterfly Dreams stamp set
- Top 5 Butterfly product: Butterfly die
- Top 5 Butterfly product: Signature Series: Butterfly stamp set
- Top 5 Butterfly product: Signature Series: Butterfly die
- Top 5 Butterfly product: Butterfly Kisses stamp set
- Top 5 Leaf product: Harvest Berries stamp set
- Top 5 Leaf product: Harvest Berries die collection
- Top 5 Leaf product: Leaf Prints stamp set
- Top 5 Leaf product: Leaf Prints die collection
- Top 5 Leaf product: Turning a New Leaf stamp set
- Beautiful Butterflies stamp set
- Beautiful Butterflies die collection
- Lovely Leaves stamp set
Thank you so much for joining us today for the festivities! We look forward to seeing you back here again tomorrow! Best of luck with the contest.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Tiffany Pastor.
- STAMPS: Beautiful Butterflies, Lovely Leaves, Background Basics: Medallions (available February 15th) Background Basics: Sheet Music, A Little Argyle, Background Basics: Newsprint
- INK: Berry Sorbet, Fine Linen, True Black, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Rustic Cream, Berry Sorbet, Classic Kraft, Sweet Blush
- OTHER: Beautiful Butterflies die collection, Mega Mat Stack 4 die, Berry Sorbet buttons, Cream Button Twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
SENDING PRAYERS CARD
- STAMPS: Beautiful Butterflies (available February 15th)
- INK: Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Hawaiian Shores
- OTHER: Copic Markers (see photo above for numbers), White Filigree Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
EVERY SINGLE DAY CARD
- STAMPS: Beautiful Butterflies, Lovely Leaves, Movers & Shakers Sentiments (available February 15th)
- INK: Fresh Snow, Ocean Tides, VersaMark, Charcoal Palette
- PAPER: Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Melon Berry
- OTHER: Beautiful Butterflies die collection
- FINISHED SIZE: 4" x 7"
BIRTHDAY BUTTERFLIES CARD
- STAMPS: Beautiful Butterflies, Lovely Leaves (available February 15th)
- INK: Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White
- OTHER: Beautiful Butterflies die collection, Copic Markers, rhinestones (KaiserCraft), Edgers #1 die
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"