January 2012 Product Preview

By January 15, 2012General

Here is the full reveal of our new products for January 2012…

Simply-Jane-webview

Classic Kraft Color Collection:

• Classic Kraft buttons
  • Classic Kraft felt
  • Classic Kraft ribbons
  • Classic Kraft ink pads, ink cubes & reffills

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT KRAFT FELT:

We have received our shipment of Kraft felt from our manufacturer, but we would like to let you know that the color is remarkably similar to Fine Linen. In the interest of full disclosure, we would like to make those of you who have already purchased our Fine Linen felt know that our new Kraft felt may be a bit of a redundant purchase. Because of the similarities, we are revisiting the Fine Linen felt with the manufacturer. It is possible that we will be making changes to Fine Linen in the future, but we will make sure to let you know if that occurs.

Other new inks:

• Pinefeather
  • Berry Sorbet
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Orange Zest

Donelle u says:

Didn’t see the Lace Impressions die listed here. Just FYI. :o)

Rita says:

Can
    ‘t get to Ashley Newell’s blog on anyone’s link. They all take me to a Go Daddy site & says her domain has expired….what???

Love the new release!

Gena S says:

Love it all!!
    Wish the dies had an “I want it all” button…

Wida says:

Been waiting for a stamp set to go with the mat stack die, just wish it had a stamp in it that was like the borders and corner stamp set so that it outlined the edge of the die

janet wilson says:

EEEk, I’m off to the UK next week – please don’t sell out before I get back :o)
    Beautiful release!!

Erin T says:

Amazing product as always. Each new release inspires me to try things that aren’t exactly my style…in this one, the plain Jane. Love it and thanks for always being amazing every month. Been wanting to say thanks without having a ‘chance to win’ attached to my gratitude

Cheryl M says:

I love the Jane Austen stamp set. They are very unique. I have never seen a set like this before. Thanks for all the inspirational samples and for getting me antsy to create.

Kathy R says:

Great release!! Too many fun things to choose from. I especially love the Limitless Layers Ovals – the possibilities are endless. My plan this year is to keep my Papertrey supplies well organized since they are my most used products 🙂

Aussie Emma says:

An amazing release! Seriously I think one of your best! The lotto would be great right about now! Cheers and thanks

Jill Norwood says:

A beautiful release! Thanks to absolutely everyone who worked on it! It truly is breathtaking seeing all the beautiful designs coming out and the design teams use of them! Thanks for all you do to make crafting special for all of us!

I am Jane Austen crazy! I have loved her books ever since I was a teenager! Thank you so much for this new release!

Chelsea R. says:

I am in LOVE with the Jane Austen Stamps, Dies, & Paper!!! I love anything and everything Jane 🙂 Absolutely beautiful release I cannot wait to play with them!