I have been looking forward to today's post for weeks and I'm thrilled that the day has finally arrived! Homemade and homespun is theme for today.
Things made with heart…
with thought & time invested just for that special someone.
Capturing that primitive, country classic look that is so popular right now.
It's all about the textures, the little details…
the sense of home that you get from this signature style.
This all brings me to the announcement that Melissa Phillips and I have teamed up to bring you a second edition of the popular Love Lives Here set!
This special edition puts a holiday spin on everything, making it perfect for your upcoming craft projects for the winter season. You will love mixing and matching all of the different elements in this set. You can embellish the mittens & stocking with stars or sprigs of evergreen. You can add embellishments to the evergreen garland with stars or hearts. So many possibilities! And you will love all of the heartfelt & homespun sentiment selections.
- Love Lives Here: Holiday will be available for sale on September 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Love Lives Here: Holiday contains a total of 36 stamps (1 assembled tree, 3 pieces for an unassembled tree, 1 tree trunk, 1 evergreen garland, 4 evergreen sprigs, 2 berry trios, 2 single hearts, 1 tiny star, 3 patterned stars, 1 ornament, 1 mitten, 1 stocking, 1 scalloped topper, 1 angel, 2 angel wings and 10 sentiments)
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $16. It includes that will cut out shapes for the stocking, mitten, scalloped border, assembled & unassembled trees, star, angel & angel wings. The approximate dimensions of the three dies are as follows: 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" (A), 2-1/4" x 2-1/2" (B), 2-1/4" x 3" (C).
Lisa Johnson is releasing a set that is a complement to some of the images in Love Lives Here: Holiday as well as images from other sets that are releasing both this month and next month. This faith-based sentiment set captures the true meaning of Christmas and pairs it with classic fonts that will be timeless.
- Christmas Blessings will be available for sale on September 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Christmas Blessings contains a total of 13 sentiment stamps.
I also have a new die collection from Dawn McVey to introduce entitled Damask Snowflakes. This set of two oversized snowflakes are perfect for layering & mats, creating tags & ornaments or even standing a lone as a focal point. You will love experimenting with cutting different materials with them, such as old book print, vellum, felt, fabric, cork, balsa wood and more!
- The Damask Snowflakes die collection will be available for sale on September 15th.
- It will retail for $23.
- The Damask Snowflakes die collection contains two dies, each measuring about 3-3/4" in diameter. The two snowflakes also layer perfectly on top of one another.
Now that we have covered all of the details, let's get onto the projects!
The bottom edge of the angel's skirt is embellished with small sprigs of evergreen stamped in Ripe Avocado as well as a star die-cut from Ocean Tides felt. Each side of the star is flanked with adhesive pearls.
I die-cut one of the GORGEOUS new Damask Snowflakes dies from old book print. These snowflakes are so large, they serve well as a mat on an A2 card cover. I just know I will be getting lots of use from these snowflake dies! The detail is amazing!
I stamped the detailed evergreen garland from Love Lives Here: Holiday along the bottom and top of a block of Fine Linen cardstock using Ripe Avocado ink. This image alone is worth it's weight in gold. I added a few more adhesive pearls throughout the evergreen as an added detail.
For the interior of the card, I stamped the evergreen garland again and added one of the Christmas Blessings sentiments underneath it with Haystack Palette ink. With the mention os angels, it just had to be paired up with the angel from Love Lives Here: Holiday. I also added the "Merry Christmas" sentiment from Stylish Sentiments: Holiday underneath, separating the two with a trio of pearls.
CLICK HERE to read more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to read more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to read more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to read more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to read more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to read more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to read more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to read more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to read more from Melissa Phillips.
CLICK HERE to read more from Michelle Wooderson.
I hope you have enjoyed the projects that myself and the rest of the team have created for you today. These sets are beautiful tributes to Christmas and the magic the holiday holds. What are some of your favorite new products from today's post? What are your first impressions of everything shared today? We would love to hear your thoughts! You could have a chance at winning an amazing prize package just for leaving a comment today!
- Love Lives Here: Holiday stamp set
- Love Lives Here: Holiday die collection
- Love Lives Here stamp set
- Love Lives Here die collection
- Christmas Blessings stamp set
- Damask Snowflakes die collection
You have until 7am EST, Tuesday, September 13th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced no later than noon EST the same day on our September 2011 Release Winners page. Thanks for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
Dawn McVey is sharing projects using a variety of her new products this month.
Tiffany Pastor has a few things to share using her new set, Winter Cheer.
Melissa Bickford has some fantastic things to show you using Flower Fusion #8.
Maile Belles is sharing some projects using her new set, Bells & Boughs.
- STAMPS: Love Lives Here:Holiday (available September 15th) Polka Dot Basics II
- INK: Fresh Snow, Ripe Avocado, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Fine Linen, Kraft, Vellum Cardstock, vintage book print from old book
- OTHER: Damask Snowflakes die, Love Lives Here: Holiday die collection, Ocean Tides felt, pearls (KaiserCraft)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"