Logo

It's that time again. Two weeks have flown by. So in addition to our countdown activities, we've got 30 minutes of stamp chat coming your way. You can listen to it here directly by clicking the button below:

Papertrey Radio – Episode 3

or you can download the mp3 file below to save it to your iPod or mp3 player

-for Mac, right click on link below, select "download linked file"

-for PC, right click on link below, select "save target as"

Download Papertrey Radio 3

And remember to call into our Google Voice account ((301) 799-8338) with your questions and opinions. To sweeten the pot a bit, Erin will be randomly selecting one winner from the messages used in each podcast to get a stamp set of their choice. So put those thinking caps on and call in. We can't wait to hear from you!

Antoinette says:

I look forward to these every other Friday!! Thanks for doing this, it is great to hear from everyone. Kind of makes you feel “included” (not sure if that is the correct word!) in the process of all you do. I am so excited about this month’s release!!

Joyce says:

I’ve been glued to the news today, so nice to hear something fun today:)
    Thanks for a fabulous PTI radio!

see mary stamp says:

What a fun podcast. I’m really enjoying these.

ugg slippers says:

I gotta check it out in more details tonight. Secondbrain sounds very useful to me.

Lori Winters says:

Erin, I love these broadcasts and the topics that you are covering. It’s so nice to hear everyone sharing their thoughts about their stamping adventures and the mix of all levels of stamping. You have covered some very interesting ideas. It was good to hear the different thoughts about “constructive criticism”. I believe in straight forward, no ego criticism,however, your broadcast helped me realize that I need to temper it with knowing who the person is and to be more delicate with those who may just be looking for encouragement. Great discussions.

Juanita in Ohio says:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, podcast!!!!
    When I can speak again I will call. TFS.