This amazing countdown week is about to come to an end, but we have one more exciting post filled with inspiration and fabulous products that simply won't want to be without!
Melissa Phillips is always hanging & pinning little tags to her projects, which inspired her to submit the idea of a set of tag shapes & stamps that would allow a multitude of options.
First, there is a large die that cuts a multitude of shaped tags all with one pass. The stamp set has a polka-dotted tag for each shape with a framed opening for adding an image or sentiment. If you don't want to go the polka-dot route, there are a multitude of "mats" you can stamp onto the the tag, allowing there to be a little extra detail to peek out from underneath a sentiment. Lots of options & possibilities with this set!
- Tiny Tags will be available for sale on March 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Tiny Tags contains a total of 48 stamps (7 polka-dot tags-one for each shape on the die, 8 mat/accent images, 11 script sentiments, 22 block font sentiments)
- The images in this stamp set coordinate with the Tiny Tags die, which will be available for sale separately for $9. The overall die measures 3-3/4" x 2-3/4", with the individual shaped tags measuring approximately 3/4" in diameter and the elongated tags measuring 3/4" x 1-1/8".
Let me show you a few things that I created with this new set and die!
To begin, I cut the tags from Stamper's Select White cardstock. Notice that all of the shapes are included in ONE die, making it soooo easy to create oodles of them in no time flat! That's TEN unique little tags cut in one minute flat, not to mention that the die itself is only $9!
I started by stitching all of my buttons in a row. If you notice, the buttons alternate in size with there being one small followed by one big button. I wanted to balance the black ink used on the tag sentiments, so I chose to stitch them with black floss.
Next, I adhered the tags in place with foam dimensionals and stitched the tops in place in between the buttons. All of this stitching was done on a separate cover layer so that it was easy to add and hide all of the stitching on the back. I added some frames, drawn with pens and a ruler, around the perimeter of the white card base. One of my favorite styles, a crisp white card with a few dramatic pops of color!
Now that I have shown you what I've done with this set, let me showcase the amazing things that all of the other designers have done with it!
CLICK HERE to read more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to read more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to read more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to read more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to read more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to read more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to read more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to read more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to read more from Melissa Phillips.
CLICK HERE to read more from Michelle Wooderson.
I hope you have enjoyed all of the AMAZING creativity that the team has shared today! I know I am left feeling so inspired to use the new Tiny Tags in so many ways I had never thought of before! We would love to hear your initial thoughts on this new product line! Be sure and share your comment below to have a chance at winning an amazing prize package!
- Tiny Tags stamp set
- Tiny Tags die
- 1 spool Rustic Jute Button Twine
- 1 spool Rustic Cream Button Twine
- 1 spool 1/8" silk ribbon
- 1 spool 1/4" silk ribbon
- 1 spool Pure Poppy Baker's Twine
- 1 spool New Leaf Baker's Twine
- 1 spool Enchanted Evening Baker's Twine
- 1 spool Dark Chocolate Baker's Twine
- Orange Zest felt
You have until 11:30pm EST, tonight, March 14th, to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our March Release Winners page shortly before midnight EST tonight. Good luck to everyone and thanks for joining us all week!
Melissa Bickford has even more inspiration to share using Sending You & Flower Fusion #2.
Maile Belles has a second post today using Modern Basics!
BUTTONS & TAGS CARD
- STAMPS: Tiny Tags (available March 15th)
- INK: Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, True Black, Elegant Eggplant (SU!)
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White
- OTHER: Tiny Tags die, Royal Velvet, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst Buttons, black floss (DMC), black pens (American Crafts), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"