Thank you to everyone for your overwhelming response regarding ALL the products that were introduced yesterday! Everyone behind the scenes has been working so hard to make sure this is one of the best releases yet! Let's continue with the momentum, shall we?
Today I get to show you several new products designed by the talented Heather Nichols! She has a knack for designing many basics that we love to go back to again and again, and her introductions this month are no different!
First, a new series she developed called Tag-its. The Tag-its collection will be an ongoing, year-long series of stamp sets that each include a frame image that will coordinate with the Limitless Layers 1-3/4" Circle Die Collection (or a 1-3/4" circle punch). To complement the frame, each set will also include small images and sentiments that fit perfectly inside the frame. When you collect several sets, you will be able to mix and match the frames, sentiments and images for endless combinations. Not to mention, interchangeable with other stamps in your collection as well.
- Tag-its #1 will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Tag-its #1 includes a total of 11 stamps (1 large circular frame, 4 images and 6 sentiments)
- The frame in Tag-its #1 (and all future Tag-its sets) will coordinate with the Limitless Layers 1-3/4" Circle Die Collection (or a 1-3/4" circle punch)
- A new Tag-its set will be released each month.
Next up from Heather is a follow-up to her popular Fillable Frames series from last year. Fillable Frames Additions 1 is a large set of new frame designs that will coordinate with the Fillable Frames dies released last year. It also includes more sentiments to mix and match with all your frames.
- Fillable Frames Additions 1 will be available for sale on February 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Fillable Frames Additions 1 contains a total of 16 stamps (6 frames and 10 sentiments).
- This edition of Fillable Frames Additions contains frames that will coordinate with Fillable Frames dies 1-6 (one for each).
Heather has also designed an AMAZING paper collection for this month. And when I say amazing, I mean it! This slightly distressed collection has a vintage, calico look & feel and includes the colors Ripe Avocado, Royal Velvet, and Fine Linen. Not only does it feature a rich color scheme, but the patterns are truly stunning and bring SO much to any project!
- The Pacific Vineyard patterned paper pad will be available for sale on February 15th.
- It will retail for $8.
- The Pacific Vineyard patterned paper pad includes 6 (8×8) sheets each of 6 patterns.
- It includes the colors Ripe Avocado, Royal Velvet, and Fine Linen.
I have one more introduction for you today, and it is a new die that is part of our ongoing tag series! Tag Sale #4 is quite different from the other tags in the series in that it's round. The round shape was designed to specifically complement many of our new doily products (more about those later in the week!) as well as the Limitless Layers 1-3/4" Circle die collection. Therefore working well with Heather's new Tag-its series as well!
- The Tag Sale #4 die will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $8.
- The Tag Sale #4 die measures approximately 3" x 3-1/2".
Now, let me show you some new projects created with these new products! But first, I have to warn you.
You know how Picasso had his blue period? For this post I was going through my own green period. Blame it on Heather's rockin' patterned paper for this month, I suppose!
I created it with the frame from the new Tag-its #1 set (Ripe Avocado) and Giga Guide Lines (Simply Chartreuse & Versamark). All of this was stamped on Fine Linen cardstock. I just love how it turned out and can't wait to make more in other colors. I also love how pretty the Giga Guidelines medallions look in this frame, they complement each other well.
Do you remember the original Fillable Frames #4 frame, shown above? It was one of our more popular sellers.
Here is the new frame included in the additions set to coordinate with the Fillable Frames #4 die. I always love the versatility of double line border like this one and I think it fit into my project nicely. Notice the background on the sentiment frame? I created that with the new Background Basics: Newsprint and our Tea Dye Duo Chamomile ink. Love that!
Here's a little birthday tag using the new Tag-its #1 set paired up with the Tag Sale #4 die. The frame was created by die-cutting some of the new Pacific Vineyard paper with the Limitless Layers 2-1/2" standard circle die. I then ran that circle through my Big Shot again, this time with the Limitless Layers 1-3/4" standard circle die in the center, which cut the opening in the frame.
I cut a strip of vellum cardstock and stamped the birthday sentiment (from Fillable Frames Additions 1) onto it with True Black ink. I adhered the strip at either end to the Pacific Vineyard frame and trimmed off the excess, finishing it off with a few rhinestones.
This photo really showcases the beautiful embossing line that the Tag Sale #4 die creates. I can't forget to note that the embossed line on the tag is sized to perfectly fall just outside the boundaries of a Limitless Layers 2-1/2" standard circle die-cut layer, making the finished polished and classic.
Here is a look back at the original frame image that coordinated with the Fillable Frames #5 die…
and here is the new one that has been included in the new Fillable Frames Additions 1 set. It is a bold, simple solid line that will prove to be so versatile. A nice contract compared to the dotted line frame in the original set I think, giving you more looks, more options!
Note the patterned paper used for the focal point mat… haven't you just died and gone to doily heaven? That's doily patterned paper folks! In an understated, simple way that can really branch across any number of styles.
I wanted to note that I sanded the edges of the paper with a sanding block in a cross-hatch pattern. I love doing this to help emphasize the edge of a mat layer, without having to physically add another layer of cardstock in a contrasting color. The white exposed edges really add some pop.
The frame was heat embossed on die cut vellum cardstock using White Filigree Embossing Powder. The sentiment (from Hello, Friend) was added with True Black ink. Love, love, love this super simple project.
The new Fillable Frames Additions 1 set features a beautiful reverse "stitched" frame to coordinate with the Fillable Frames #1 die. I just LOVE how this looks heat embossed in white! The sentiment is another one from Hello, Friend. And I can't let you move onto the next project without telling you how much I love the background paper on this card, the one with tiny flecks of Royal Velvet (more about this new color later on in the week!) LOVE this!
I layered the gingham circle within the frame with fabulous results. The small love frame & heart are from Tag-its #1 as well. I have been excited to use the new Doily Details dies from Dawn, so just had to add one here cut from old book print to act as a final decorative layer behind my focal point. Totally *swoon* worthy!
I hope you enjoyed everything that I have created for you today! Now, how about a contest?
- Make a tag that incorporates a frame (only one entry per person please)
- Upload a photo of your project to you blog, online gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add the direct link to your project on our Inlinkz list……>HERE<……
- You have until 7am EST, Saturday, February 12th to add your link and qualify for the contest.
- And/or you can leave a comment here letting us know what you think about all the new products announced today!
- You have until 7am EST, Saturday, February 12th to add your comment to this post and qualify for the contest. (Just click the small "comments" link in blue beside the date in the footer of this post)
- Tag-its #1 stamp set
- Limitless Layers 1-3/4" Circle die collection
- Pacific Vineyard paper pad
- Tag Sale #4 die
- Fillable Frames Additions 1 stamp set
- Fillable Frames #1 stamp set & die
- Fillable Frames #2 stamp set & die
- Fillable Frames #3 stamp set & die
- Fillable Frames #4 stamp set & die
- Fillable Frames #5 stamp set & die
- Fillable Frames #6 stamp set & die
- Fillable Frames #7 stamp set & die
- Fillable Frames #8 stamp set & die
- Fillable Frames #9 stamp set & die
- Fillable Frames #10 stamp set & die
- Fillable Frames #11 stamp set & die
- Fillable Frames #12 stamp set & die
- This contest will end at 7am EST, Saturday, February 12th.
- Only one comment per person and/or one link per person (for a total of up to two entries per person)
- One randomly selected winner will be announced no later than noon EST that day on our February 2011 Release Winners Page.
Heather Nichols is showcasing all of her new products today!
Melissa Bickford is featuring another peek at Flower Fusion #1.
Dawn McVey has more to share about all of the new products she's introducing this month.
Michelle Wooderson has a new project using Button Boutique.
Jennifer Ellefson has created a project for today's tag challenge!
And so has Debbie Olson!
- STAMPS: Fillable Frames Additions 1, Tag-its #1, BB: Newsprint (available February 15th), Giga Guide Lines
- INK: Ripe Avocado, SImply Chartreuse, Versamark, Tea Dye Duo, True Black
- PAPER: Fine Linen, Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream, Pacific Vineyard Paper Pad
- OTHER: Fillable Frames #4 die, sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
- STAMPS: Fillable Frames Additions 1, Tag-its #1 (available February 15th)
- INK: VersaMark, True Black, Spring Moss
- PAPER: Aqua Mist, Stamper's Select White, Vellum cardstock, Pacific Vineyard Paper Pad
- OTHER: Limitless Layers 1-3/4" Circle die, Limitless Layers 2-1/2" Circle die, Tag Sale #4 die, 1-1/8" circle punch, Fresh Snow Satin Ribbon, Filigree White Embossing Powder, clear rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
- FINISHED SIZE: 3"
PACIFIC VINEYARD CARDS
- STAMPS: Fillable Frames Additions 1, Hello, Friend (available February 15th)
- INK: VersaMark, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Vellum cardstock, Pacific Vineyard Paper Pad
- OTHER: Fillable Frames #5 die, Fillable Frames #1 die, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers) sanding block, Filigree White Embossing Powder, sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
- STAMPS: Button Boutique, Tag-its #1, Bitty Background Blocks (available February 15th)
- INK: Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, kraft, old book print
- OTHER: Limitless Layers 1-3/4" Circle die, Button Card dies, Doily Details die, 1-3/8" * 5/8" circle punches (EK Success), Vintage Cream Button Twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 2-1/2" x 3-1/2"