I am thrilled to be introducing a new tag set to you today, a set that has been contributed to by several of our designers all around the theme of love! We took the approach of gearing the tags to love as a general celebration rather than strictly Valentine's Day, that way they can be used year round for baby, wedding, anniversary and so much more!
- 2010 Love Tags will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- 2010 Love Tags contains a total of 18 stamps (7 circular tag images, 3 heart shaped tag images, 1 cancellation image, 1 love bug image and 6 sentiments)
- All of the tag images coordinate with our 1-3/4" Limitless Layers die collection except for two. The mini heart circular frame is designed to be used as a frame around the edge of a 1.75" image with overlap, perfect for "matting something" without any cutting required. Also, the solid reverse mini heart background it meant to go from edge to edge of a 1.75" space, creating a complete background.
Along with the tag set comes the new Favor It Box 3 die. This die creates a very simple package that has perfectly centered ribbon slots at the top to make it super easy to add a closure. You can run ribbon through it, tie a button and so much more!
- Favor It Box 3 die will be available for sale on December 15th.
- It will retail for $16.
- Favor It Box 3 die measures 5-3/4" x 5-1/4", creating a finished box that measures 3-5/8" tall, 2-7/8" wide and 1" deep.
Let me show you a a few things I whipped up using these new products together!
I layered the kraft tag image on top of the Mat Stack 2 frame and then added one of the doily mats from Limitless Layers: 1.75" Circle die collection behind it, cut from Terracotta Tile cardstock. Small Spring Moss buttons were tied with 1/8" silk ribbon and adhered at the top and bottom of the frame with glue dots. I just LOVE the way the Mat Stack 2 shape looks when oriented vertically like this.
I thought it would be paired well with the new Favor It Box 3 die. The Favor It Box dies are always designed to fit on a half sheet of cardstock so you can create an entire box with a single sheet. As you can see here, I cut the die twice from Kraft cardstock and stamped the halves with BAckground Basics: Hearts using Fresh Snow ink.
When the box is assembled, it looks like this. The slot in the top is perfect for running ribbon through, wrapping twine or tying the package shut with a button. You'll love how easy that little slot makes everything!
Now that I've shown you what I created with this set, let me show you what the rest of the team has whipped up! The have each created a treat package for Valentine's Day and then a card that has year-round uses!
CLICK HERE to read more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to read more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to read more from Debbie Olson.
CLICK HERE to read more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to read more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to read more from Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to read more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to read more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to read more from Melissa Phillips.
CLICK HERE to read more from Michelle Wooderson.
CLICK HERE to read more from Niki Estes.
I hope you have enjoyed all of the creative inspiration today! The team always does such an amazing job when it come to tags! What are your initial thoughts of this set? Is there a particular image that speaks to you? We would love to hear your thoughts! You could have a chance to win big just by leaving a comment today!
- 2010 Love Tags stamp set
- Favor It Box 3 die
- Favor It Box 2 die
- Favor It Box 1 die
- Tag Sale #1 die
- Tag Sale #2 die
- Limitless Layers: 1-3/4" Circle die collection
Everything you need to make your very own love tags and more! You have until 11:30pm EST tonight, December 14th, to leave a comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our December 2010 Release Winners page no later than noon EST. Thanks for stopping by today and good luck!
HELLO FROM THE HEART CARD
- STAMPS: 2010 Love Tags, Mat Stack 2 Collection (available December 15th), Background Basics: Tin Types, Vintage Picnic Sentiments
- INK: Fresh Snow, Spring Moss, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Kraft, Terracotta Tile
- OTHER: Limitless Layers 1.75" Circle dies, Mat Stack 2 die, Terracotta Tile Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8" Silk Ribbon, Spring Moss buttons, Teracotta Tile felt, embroidery floss
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
VALENTINE TREAT BOX
- STAMPS: 2010 Love Tags, Mat Stack 2 Collection (available December 15th), Background Basics: Hearts
- INK: Fresh Snow, Sweet Blush, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Kraft, Ocean Tides
- OTHER: Favor It Box 3 die, Limitless Layers 1.75" Circle dies, Mat Stack 2 die, Ocean Tides Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8" Silk Ribbon, Sweet Blush buttons, Ocean Tides felt, embroidery floss
- FINISHED SIZE: 3" x 3-7/8"