Lisa Johnson inspired an entire stamping community with her stamp set, Life, last year. This year she has developed an additions set that will take the original set to all new levels, Larger Than Life.
Larger Than Life is exactly that. It is a collection of the original images from Life only increased in size several times over (see the above graphic for a size comparison). The difference in scale between the sets opens up so many new design opportunities, which Lisa has showcased on her blog the last few days HERE, HERE and HERE.
- Larger Than Life will be available for sale on November 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Larger Than Life contains a total of 7 images (5 stems of leaves/flowers and 2 small accent flowers).
- A coordinating die will be available for purchase separately for $16. This single die features coordinating shapes for all five of the stemmed images in Larger Than Life.
Let's get to the projects, shall we?
I inked the top part of the flower with Sweet Blush ink and added a few pearls to it's center.
Overall, a unique set of cards that are easy to mass-produce, thanks to the new scale of Larger Than Life, paired with the convenience of the Larger Than Life die!
The new larger size of the blooms in Larger Than Life are a perfect complement to Friendship Jar!
My card base was created with Terracotta Tile cardstock, with all the images stamped in True Black. It is SO much easier to achieve this look with the new scale found in Larger Than Life. Before with the original set I had to "stack" a lot of the images on top of each other to gain enough height, now there is no need to. I love that I have so many options!
I hope you enjoyed my creations with the Life line of products. They really all work together beautifully to create some stunning looks. What are your first impressions of everything today? Do you have the original Life set? Do you have a favorite project you have created in the past that you can share a link to in the comments section? We have a prize package up for grabs that you could have a chance at winning just for sharing your thoughts with us.
- Larger Than Life stamp set
- Life stamp set
- Larger Than Life die
You have until 7am EST, Saturday, November 13th to leave a comment to be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our November Release Winners page no later than noon EST. Thanks for stopping by today and good luck!
Stop by Lisa Johnson's blog today to see some new creations with Larger Than Life.
Heather Nichols has another look at Warm Happiness Too and Fillable Frames #10.
Dawn McVey is showcasing her Signature Series line as well as the new Color Couture.
You can see my take on the original Life set in the 2009 countdown post HERE.
Don't forget to scroll down below for a second post dedicated to Alli's new Take Three set!
BOUQUETS & BANNERS CARD TRIO
- STAMPS: Larger Than Life (available November 15th), Everyday Button Bits (sentiments)
- INK: Ripe Avocado, Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Fine Linen, Spring Moss, Rustic Cream
- OTHER: Larger Than Life die, Double Ended Banners die, Rustic Jute Button Twine, Woodgrain Impression Plate, Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, Mat Stack 4, adhesive pearls (KaiserCraft)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
WILDFLOWER JAR CARD
- STAMPS: Larger Than Life (available November 15th), Friendship Jar, Polka Dot Basics II
- INK: Fresh Snow, Smokey Shadow, Spring Rain, Spring Moss
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Kraft, Spring Rain Bitty Dots
- OTHER: Larger Than Life die, Banner Borders die, Jar Label die, sewing machine, prisma glitter, 2-way glue pen
- FINISHED SIZE: 3.75" x 6.5"
LIFE MOMENTS CARD
- STAMPS: Larger Than Life (available November 15th), Life, Background Basics: Text Style II
- INK: True Black, Versamark, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Terracotta Tile, Vintage Cream
- OTHER: Double Ended Banner die
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"