I always enjoy getting to introduce the latest Year of Flowers set to you! They are so fun to use and add so much to any project! This month's flower, the Morning Glory, is certainly no exception. I just adore how this image turned out and the depth & detail it conveys. Definitely one of my favorites that I've drawn thus far! It also features sentiments that are interchangeable between all of the sets as well as "month" stamps that can be combined to make a calendar.
- Year of Flowers: Morning Glories will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Year of Flowers: Morning Glories contains a total of 5 stamps (1 large flower and 4 sentiments)
- The sentiments are interchangeable with the other stamps in the Year of Flowers series: Violets, Daffodils, Sweet Peas, Lily of the Valley, Roses, Larkspurs and Gladiolus.
I also get to introduce our latest impression plate to you, Background Basics: Diamonds. It coordinates with it's name sake stamp set and is neutral basic that will coordinate with almost anything! I am currently obsessed with this new plate and have to stop myself from using it on every single project I create!
- The Background Basics: Diamonds impression plate will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $16.
- The Background Basics: Diamonds impression plate measures 5.75" x 4.5".
Just wait until you see what I have created with these new products!
I then heat embossed the sentiment (also from Year of Flowers: Morning Glories) on a strip of vellum cardstock. The strip was wrapped around to the back of the cover and adhered there so no adhesive shows.
I was then able to assemble my layers. First, a Rustic White card base, followed by another layer of Rustic White cardstock that has been embossed with our new Background Basics: Diamonds Impression Plate. A strip of Dark Chocolate cardstock was adhered across the center of the card followed by the floral mat layer.
I hope you enjoyed all of this creative goodness today. This set, as well as all the other Year of Flowers sets, are an absolute joy to work with and I hope it shows! We would love to hear your initial thoughts on this set and we have a great prize package up for grabs just for sharing with us!
- Year of Flowers: Morning Glories stamp set
- Background Basics: Diamonds impression plate
- Background Basics: Diamonds stamps set
This contest will close at 7am EST, Monday, September 13th. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced by noon EST on our September Release Winners page. Thanks for stopping by and good luck!
You want to miss Debbie Olson's amazing creations using the Year of Flowers: Morning Glories set!
BLUE THANK YOU CARD
- STAMPS: Year of Flowers: Morning Glories (available September 15th)
- INK: Black Noir Palette
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening
- OTHER: Ripe Avocado & Enchanted Evening Copic Trios, Colorless Blender & T1, white gel pen (Uniball Singo)
- FINISHED SIZE: 6.25" x 4.25"
- STAMPS: Year of Flowers: Morning Glories (available September 15th), Polka Dot Basics
- INK: Fresh Snow, Versamark
- PAPER: Kraft, Lavender Moon, Vellum
- OTHER: Filigree White Embossing Powder, RV32 Copic Marker, 1/4" silk ribbon
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"
- STAMPS: Year of Flowers: Morning Glories (available September 15th), Through the Trees (sentiment)
- INK: Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Rustic White, Terracotta Tile, Dark Chocolate, Kraft
- OTHER: Background Basics: Diamonds Impression Plate, Mat Stack 3 Die
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"