I have been literally sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for today's group post to go live. So many of our customers have expressed to us over the years that they wanted tips from the Papertrey Team as to how best to work with ribbon. Whether it be bows or other special techniques unique to each team member, we have it all for you today in one place!
My most requested tutorial is for the looped ribbon accent I include in a lot of my projects. Just like the one above.
I've put together a little video for you today to show you my process in detail. I hope you'll enjoy the show!
Now that you've seen me in action with my ribbon technique, how about I share with you all the other amazing tutorials that the team cooked up just for you! Grab a cup, get comfy and prepare to be inspired by all the tips & techniques these talented ladies have to offer!
CLICK HERE to read more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to read more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to read more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to read more from Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to read more from Michelle Wooderson.
CLICK HERE to read more from Ashley Newell.
I hope that ALL of this amazing instruction & inspiration helps to take some of the mystery & frustration out of using ribbon on your projects! You've gotten tips from the best gals in the business and I know I personally learned a lot from them! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy stamping!
- STAMPS: Butterfly Dreams (butterfly), Everyday Button Bits (sentiment), Text Style (border), Background Basics: Botanicals (background)
- INK: Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Tea Dye Duo
- PAPER: Melon Berry, Rustic Cream, Classic Kraft
- OTHER: Small Scalloped Border die, Mat Stack 1 die, Vintage Cream Stitched Ribbon, 1/2" Scor-tape, foam dimensionals, pinking shears (Fiskars)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5"