To begin with this morning, we are traveling to Japan!
I've always found the Japanese culture fascinating. From the unique style of artistic expression and it's meaning & history behind each traditional routine that they incorporate into their lives on a daily basis. Your challenge is to create a project that is inspired by either the colors, the design or the themes that are prominent in the Japanese culture. Stumped for ideas? Google "Japan" or "Japanese Art" for thousands of inspiration pieces.
The Fine Print:
- You have until 7am EST, Tuesday, October 6th to participate in this challenge.
- To be included in the contest, you must post a link within the Mister Linky box below by the designated date. (Mister Linky is now up and running! For those of you that had already linked int he comments, feel free to also add yourselves to the Mister Linky box, you will be entered to win either way. Thanks for your patience!)
- The link must lead to a project that follows the guidelines for this challenge. The link can go to your blog, online gallery (such as 2Peas, Splitcoaststampers, PhotoBucket, Flickr) or any other online presence that you like to utilize.
- Only one entry is permitted per person, per challenge.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen on Tuesday, October 6th before noon EST. All WCMD Challenge winners will be posted on our WCMD Winners Page at that time, which can be found HERE.