Perfect Match Ribbon Winner!

By February 11, 2008General

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

692

Timestamp: 2008-02-11 15:57:00 UTC

Comment #692 belongs to:

I can never seem to get enough ribbon. I’m especially excited about trying your stitched ribbon. It’s so cute!

Congratulations, April!  You will be receiving 10 spools of our new exclusive ribbon!  Please email customer service with your shipping information so that we can get that out to you!  Thanks to everyone else for playing!

Traci Major says:

I love the simplicity and versatility of design with these…can’t wait to try them out soon!

Pat M. says:

Oh, this set is so elegant and would be perfect for my church ministry. I am so happy that you introduced this gorgeous set.

Betsy says:

What a lovely set. I have so many uses for it!

Betsy Z says:

Congratulations, April! What an awesome surprise for you, lol! Dontcha love it that PTI has not only fab stuff for us but also AMAZING generosity! Enjoy…

Hugs,
    Betsy

Carla says:

I have been a SU demonstrator for several years and I am excited to try your product. It offers so much more detail and possibilities.

Juanita says:

CONGRATULATIONS, April!!

Sandy Kay says:

Congrats to you, April! What a blessing to have found Papertrey!!

Kacey says:

Lucky girl! Congrats, that is a fabulous prize!

Ibdian says:

i just love what you can do with the polka dot stamps

Ibdian says:

i just love what you can do with the polka dot stamps

Ibdian says:

i just love what you can do with the polka dot stamps

paula walter says:

I love the polka dots they have been a favourite of mine since i was a child. And i can see that it will go down well with all ages, they are so useful.
    Keep up the good work, i love your stuff and am so pleased that i found Papertrey!!!
    Happy Birthday and many many more to follow.

Stacy Olson says:

I LOVE the polka dot designs and it’s even better that the set is clear. So whimsey, yet modern. How can I get them? I don’t see them on your stamps list.

Marge says:

It wasn’t spots before my eyes, but your gorgeous polka dots. They are so pretty on your card example and using both large and small together is really a classy look. Thank you for all of your great ideas and products.

Susan Berkhout says:

I have always been a polka dot lover and this set will be awesome to use. I particularly LOVE the dots that are outlined to mix with the regular dots and the different sizes. I believe you have covered it all! Can’t wait to own this one.

Marge says:

The cross is so pretty and will work well for an Easter, Get Well, Sympathy or other type card. Sometimes lightly stamped INSIDE a card in a soft chalk or Versamark on colored cardstock will leave a faint cross image that you can stamp a verse over it too……..to coordinate with the front of the card.