Guest Star Stamper

By February 15, 2008General

We accept entries each month for our Guest Star Stamper Contest.  (You can read more about it HERE).   We receive HUNDREDS of entries, but there can only be one winner per stamp set!  Here are February’s winners!

April Constantine really caught my eye with her use of Out on a Limb.  She decided to emulate an Asian style and create these adorable, clever & EASY lanterns to adorn her project!  (You can see them HERE).  The matching bag holding fortune cookies is SO appropriate!  And I just love the finishing detail of the tassels.  I am excited to see others use this idea inn some alternate colors too!

Barb Schram use Mixed Messages to the best of her abilities by making some beautiful page pebbles.  You can see her entry in our new gallery HERE.  There were a couple things that I loved about her projects.  The page pebbles look like store-bought embellishments.  With the ability to make your own that look this stunning, you can customize color & subject.  I love hints like this that offer versatility!  I also enjoy the layouts that Barb utilized.  They have a nice clean feel without being over done.  Great job, Barb!

Congratulations to both of you!  Please be sure to check out the next post featuring the honorable mentions!

Debra Silsbee says:

Do you plan to publish the instructions for making the page pebbles? They would be very handy!

Angela(monkeymama) says:

Awesome projects, April and Barb! Great job! Also, those page pebbles do look store-bought!

Trena in Naperville says:

Nichole, I can see why you chose those cards/projects – they are each classy in their own way.

You are classy! The way you run your business – how you introduce your quality products and how you treat your customers! I can just see your business growing and growing. Congratulations!! God Bless and your staff!

Kacey says:

Barb – You Rock! You are on a roll! Beautiful cards! April – beautiful projects as well! Congratulations ladies!

Congratulations April and Barb!!

SueD says:

Congrats ladies. The page pebbles are perfect and the lanterns are just so very clever!

Bee says:

Congratulations to the winners! 🙂

I just LOVE that little fortune cookies and lantern set!! The colors are gorgeous and the design is stunning, WAOW!!!♥

Silvia Mabie says:

Congrats to the winners! What awesome projects they created!!!

Niki says:

Congratulations, ladies!

Juanita says:

CONGRATULATIONS, April and Barb! Your work is sooooooo creative, TFS.

Juanita says:

Hi Nichole;

I wasn’t able to get through to anything last night,did I miss anything at the party??? I’m very greatful I was able to put my order in. TFS.

Heather J. says:

I just love both of these. Both are very creative and just so inspiring. Can’t wait til next month!! Congrats ladies!!

barb schram says:

Humbling and exciting are the words to describe what I am feeling! Thank you Nichole for the opportunities you continue to provide. Thank you to all those who comment and leave encouraging words! It means the world to me…Barb

barb schram says:

Humbled and excited beyond words! That best describes what I am feeling right now! Thank you, Nichole for providing opportunities such as this…April, your project is spectacular…Congratulations! To all of you who left and leave encouraging comments, they mean the world to me. Thank you!

barb schram says:

oops, thought the first post didn’t go through!!!

liannallama says:

Wow! Those are both fabulous ideas! I adore the lanterns!

Melanie Muenchinger says:

congrats ladies!

Brenda810 says:

Absolutely beautiful projects!! But, of course, with absolutely beautiful stamps, it’s easy!

April says:

Thank you, Nichole! And thanks everyone for the kind comments! Congratulations, Barb, your card is awesome – love your creativity on this and your other projects! Looking at the honorable mentions and gallery, I’m blown away by the talent and inspiration that’s here at PTI. And I’m so excited to be part of it! Thanks again!

Emily D says:

So talented. Congrats!

cassie says:

This is going to sound like a really dumb question – but – why do you show the projects for the honorable mentions but the ones that you actually pick for the winners, you just give a link?

Anna says:

A view into the assembly line. Thanks.

Since you always released only one stamp set per month and there was no competition, at the end of the month, would you mind telling us, which of the 3 sets sold the most?

Monika says:

Gracias Nichole, por todos los mensajes que recibo y que me animan y enseñas muchisimo, aunque me cuesta entender el ingles me encanta recibirlos. Tu trabajo y creatividad para mi son IMPRESIONANTES.