Happy Birthday to me…

By August 21, 2007General

Yesterday I turned 28.  Gosh.  Time is flying by.  Sometimes I can’t even begin to fathom all of the blessings that have come my way the short time I have been on this earth.  It is almost magical the way everything has fallen into place.  Last year on my birthday I wrote THIS POST on how I got ot where I am today.  I went back to read it again, and it all seems a little surreal.  Just a year ago Julie, Jane and I began forming Papertrey Ink with the intention to design & print fine stationery.  Here we are today with an ever-gorwing stamp company.  Who would have thunk?!?!?  I’ve begun to notice a pattern with my life, one little event seems to lead to the next BIG turning point.  It makes me wonder where I’ll be one year from today.

Valeria says:

happy birthday to you !!!!!

have wonderful day

Michelle Wooderson says:

Happy Birthday Nichole!!!!!!! You are just a youngster at 28! Woohoo!! I know where you could be next year……living with me, crafting side by side with me! It could work, ya know!

Angie DiMeglio says:

Happy Birthday Nichole! Hope you enjoyed your day.

Elizabeth Glass says:

Happy Birthday Nicole!!!!! Elizabeth

Shelby says:

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!!

AmyR says:

Awww I wish I had known ahead of time so I could have sent you a card or somethin’!!

HAPPY HAPPY birthday Nichole!!!

(I read that whole other post you made a year ago – what a neat way to look back and then look at all that’s happened up to now!!)

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Happy birthday, Nichole! Wishing you all the best!

Happy Birthday! You have accomplished a lot in your life already. You should be very proud of yourself!

krisstee says:

Happy Birthday Nichole!!! Only 28 eh? You have so much time ahead of you and look how much you have done already in your life. Keep up the good work.

Donna Baker says:

I thought you were young, but not that young! Happy Birthday to you – you deserve the best day ever!!!

Janet says:

Nichole…happiest wishes to you on your special day! I hope you get to do something fun for your birthday. I don’t even know you and I am just so happy for your success with PaperTrey… I can hardly wait to see what this year brings. Janet

Sheila A says:

Happy Birthday to you Nicole…Wow, now I know why I love your stamps so much…..Today is my birthday. I hope you had a wonderful celebration!

Kacey says:

Happy Birthday! Isn’t it amazing how life works!

geraldine says:

Happy Birthday Nichole! it was my bday yesterday too! More blessings to you! 🙂

Libby says:

Happy Birthday Nichole! I can’t believe you’re only 28, and so incredibly successful!! You are an inspiration. And I am so glad your stationary company turned into a stamp company!!! 🙂

Kim K says:

Happy Birthday! I loved reading your post from last year. You’ve had an amazing life and career so far – I hope it continues to bring you joy!

hayley says:

happy birthday!
    Have a great day!!

Alexis R says:

What an amazing few years you have had!!! Have a great birthday and who knows what you will be blogging about next birthday!

broni says:

Wow! Happy birthday, chickie!!!

Judi says:

Onyl 28? Girl, I’ve got clothes older than you! lol Happy birthday and many more! Great success to you and yours.

Aussie Kylie says:

Happy Birthday to you Nichole! The warmest wishes are being sent your way all the way from the UK! I hope you had a lovely day with your family.

Jacki says:

Awww Nichole….Happy 28th Birthday! I know that as an avid scrapper, stamper, paper-crafter I am thankful for you being born 28 years ago! I love your work, your teaching style and I look forward to seeing where you take Papertrey in the next year!

Deidra says:

Happy Birthday to you. I can’t wait until my B’day and I will be 28.

Julie Brooks says:

Happy Birthday my sweet friend! I wish I would have known so I could have sent ya a card!!! I hope you had a WONDERFUL day! Hugs!

Mary says:

Happy Birthday, Nichole! Oh, so young! Oh, so accomplished in those 28 years! Celebrate all you are!

Julie Masse says:

Happy Birthday Nicole!! You have certainly done a lot in your short 28 years and have many more creative years ahead I’m sure!!! You are a true inspiration to us all and I’m so excited that you are a Maine-r – what a blessing for us!! 🙂 I am always wowed by your creativeness and was inspired by reading your post from last year. You just never know what is going to happen when you start doing something you love! You push us to all keep working and trying – hope you had a great day!!

Sandy Kay says:

Happy Birthday! My youngest daughter is 28! You are so talented and successful and I wish for the same for you in the coming year. I am so glad that you look at your life/accomplishments as blessings because that’s what they are!
    Sandy Kay

jenny moors says:

happy birthday to you, your stamps are lovely wish you were in the uk jennyx

Happy 28th, Nichole!!! What a wonderful journey you’ve had…it just makes me realize that if you put your mind to it, you can enjoy a career in stamping/scrapbooking/crafts!! Here’s to another year of record-setting PaperTrey releases!!

Hope you had a great birthday Nichole!!

August 20th was MY BIRTHDAY too. I got my Papertreyink-Halloween set yesterday. What could be a better present?!

Happy be-lated.

Hope we both have many more!

Megan Olsen says:

A very happy birthday to you, Nichole! We (your adoring fans, of course) are all truly enjoying the amazing stamps you have created and can’t wait to see what’s ahead!!

Juanita says:

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES to you.

HUGE HUGS & SMILES!

Kat says:

Happy Birthday a little late. I just went back and read your post from last year, wow!!! How inspiring for me to look at you, I’m just like you, sitting out here with a dream of my own, makes me believe in me when I read about you!
    Happy Birthday!
    Kat

lexi says:

happy happy birthday nichole! i thought i remembered it being around mine–minus 10 years! i’m amazed at what you’ve accomplished! at 28, i had just gotten married and didn’t know a thing about stamping!

diane mcvey says:

OH my goodness, I remember the post from last year, because of the picture!!! Happy Birthday, and I’m sure PaperTrey Ink will be bigger and more prosperous than ever a year from now! Isn’t it amazing what has occured in the past year??? I’m so happy for you, and I LOVE your online store!!! 🙂

Jennifer says:

Happy Birthday Nichole, Have a wonderful day. Jennifer 🙂

Kerry says:

Happy Birthday!

Lilian says:

Happy Birthday Nichole! Thank you for being such an inspiration. 🙂

Peg Graham says:

Super Happy Belated Birthday Nichole!!!! Hope it was a happy day for you!

BTW…I got my stamps today and I adore them!!!! Love how you send the CD case…it totally works like a charm! Love it all and can’t wait to add more stamps of yours!

birthday hugs-Peg Graham

Happy birthday, to one of my favorite stamp-stars!! and only 28? wow–press on, my friend!!!

Gina K says:

Happy Birthday, Nichole!! Hope it was great!
    Hugs,
    Gina K.

Lisa D. says:

sweet birthday wishes to you!

Kerry says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    You’ve only just begun.

Karen S (basketmom) says:

Happy Birthday, Nichole! You’re so talented and deserve all your successes!

Happy Birthday Nichole!!

You deserve the success you have achieved. I love your stamps and am thrilled you went the road your talent took you down as oppose to the path you thought you should originally go!

You are so right with how much things can change in a year. I loved your “how you came to be” story a while back, and I feel the same way with my own life. Things this past year have really come full circle for me-in a good way!!

You never know where one year to the next will take you.

Last year my daughter was very ill with Cancer in the hospital, this year while still getting treat ment she is doing amazing! I am thankful for my children and family. You never know what life will bring, and that taught me so much.

My career and stamping has just exploded as well! Im just so happy with where I am in that respect, and continue to set higher goals, and challenge myself.

Life is good.

Hope all your dreams come true

Young Chang says:

Happy Birthday. =)

Happy Birthday – wow, I wish I was still 28 – LOL! I hit the big 40 this year! Congrats on all you have accomplished this year! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Beth says:

Happy Birthday! Wow! You make me feel old! You are an inspiration to so many! You truly have blessed my stampin’ life this past year!

Melissa says:

Happy Belated Birthday to you! Hope you were able to celebrate a bit. I love your products & enjoy seeing what comes out next! Keep up the good work.

Melissa

Linda S. says:

Happy Birthday and congratulations! What an amazing year for you. Your words have inspired me, because I’ve been thinking about starting a handmade invitation business. I want to design and make mainly wedding invites, but also birthdays, holiday, etc. Now, I’m ready to stop thinking and starting acting!

pat says:

Happy Happy Birthday from me too.
    Hugs,
    Pat

Marlene says:

Happy Birthday – a day late! I enjoy your products thanks for all of your hard work!

Michelle says:

Happy Bee-lated Birthday Nicole…hope it was a wonderful day!

Samantha says:

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful one!!!

emily says:

happy birthday to SISTAH NICHOLE, happy birthday to LITTLE SISTAH NICHOLE.. happpppy biiiiirthdayyyyy to young Nicho-ole
    Happy birrrrthdayyyyy toooooooooooooooo
    youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

mwah!
    I can’t believe no one ‘sang’ to you on your birthday!
    xoxoxoxox
    Em

Em

Alli Miles says:

Happy Birthday Nichole! I just read your amazing story and it brought a smile to my face. You are such an inspiration. Thank you for all that you do.

Happy Birthday!! I’m so glad you included a link to last years post…I live in CT – just outside of Waterbury, in Newtown and of course, am now wondering where you lived!! Small world! Love your work – have been following it from the start! What a dream come true for you! Did you leave any good luck here?! I’d love for it to rub off on me!!! 😉
    Best of luck in the future!
    Cathy

Jessica says:

Hey! We have the same birthday! I turned 26 and after reading your post I hope I have great things to come in the next two years of my life too. I feel like you’re light years ahead of me and hope I grow up fast, lol! Happy Belated Birthday!