Welcome to Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites! Each Wednesday, you have the chance to win a $25 gift certificate. Join Laurie Schmidlin this Wednesday as shares her favorite way to use Kraft cardstock. This week, we are challenging you to create a project utilizing Kraft cardstock in your favorite way to join along for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate. One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, October 2nd, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post.
“Kraft, much like white, is a cardstock that I use year round. However, I found myself using it much for during the Fall months. There is just something so warm and inviting about the earthy color that makes the perfect backdrop for all things Autumn! This week, we are challenging you to create a new project featuring your favorite way to use Kraft cardstock!”
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites Challenge:
- Favorite way to use Kraft cardstock. Your project must use at least one Papertrey Ink or Ink to Paper product.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Wednesday, October 2nd, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, October 2nd after 6am. The winner will be posted on this blog post. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 Ink to Paper gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, MIZ! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!