Transformation Tuesday With Melissa Phillips

“It’s not too early to bring on a few delightful autumn gourds, is it?  For my Transformation Tuesday card, I used one of my favorite cards using the Simply Gourd-eous stamp set and flipped it on its end, using the same basic sketch, but adding in a few different stamp sets.”

Supplies:

• STAMPS: Simply Gourd-eous, Beautiful Berries:  Autumn, Scripted, and Stitching Garden
  • INK:  Autumn Rose, Melon Berry, Lavender Moon, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Prairie Grass, Honey Nut, Fine Linen, Classic Kraft, Olive Twist
  • PAPER:  Vintage Cream, Kraft
  • DIES:  Simply Gourd-eous, Nesting Basics:  Pierced Rectangles, Mix & Mat:  Pinked Edge
  • OTHER:  patterned paper, sequins

CLICK HERE to visit Melissa’s blog to see more!

Papertrey Ink

Author Papertrey Ink

More posts by Papertrey Ink

Catherine Milne says:

Gosh these are lovely cards. I’ve really missed you, Melissa. Thanks for brightening my day.

Andre M. says:

This is a gorgeous autumn palette and lovely layering,

Kari D says:

so pretty…..definitely a Melissa card! Love the soft pastels and layers of imagery!

Helen F. says:

Both of these cards are oh-so-lovey! Melissa has such a beautiful distinctive style ~ wish I had a tiny bit of her creative talent!

Marisela Delgado says:

I HAVE A COMPLAINT: Melissa Phillips no longer does her blog and I don’t use Instagram. NO FAIR,MELISSA. I’m heart-broken. Come back.

• 5.1

I’m so sorry Marisela…please forgive me. I hope to be back blogging again soon, for now I’m just taking baby steps getting back into the swing of things. My apologies and heartfelt thank you.

Loralee Parish says:

What a treat to see some pretty Melissa Phillips cards, always so inspiring to view such a lovely color palette with such delicate layering that is artistically added.

see mary stamp says:

These are Simply Gourd-ous. Your projects always inspire me.

Francie says:

I love the old card as much as the new! Beautiful cards Melis!

AOK says:

Delighted to see your beautiful work Melissa.

Marianna says:

Melissa,
    SO GLAD to see your card, you are an inspiration! I love your style and have missed you! Hope all is well, blessings to you.

My BFF (of 50 years, BTW) just texted me a few days ago asking me “where has Melissa gone”?? I still don’t know the answers, but trusting that God is in the midst of it all. So happy to see Melissa’s amazing handiwork, and looking forward to her return. She inspires us unlike any other (no offense to anyone, of course). Blessings and hugs to everyone at PTI (and the crafting community in general)….we gotta stick together. God is good ALL the time.
    Blessings,