Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Michelle Leone today as transforms this beautiful Mother’s Day card.
“Although the orchids from the original July 2017 card are quite lovely, it seemed time for a bit of Classic Kraft love…..with the addition of the pretty watering cans, warm-hued florals and a more substantial frame for the white embossed ‘Happy Mother’s Day’. The basic design elements of the original card remain – a trio of framed images within a frame, polka dot background and simple sentiment. I am SO hoping that planting season is not too far off (and looking forward to some beautiful blooms)!”
- STAMPS: Cloche Quarters: Summer Fillers, Keep It Simple: Mother
- PAPER: Classic Kraft, Bitty Big: Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean
- INK: Cocoa Bean, Honey Nut, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Pure Poppy, Prairie Grass, Fresh Snow
- DIES: Nesting Basics: Rectangle, Pierced Feature Frames: Rectangle, Cloche Quarters: Summer Fillers
- OTHER: Versafine-Watermark ink, Filigree embossing powder (white), Sakura pen (white), dimensional tape, polka dot embossing folder, A2 Classic Kraft envelope