Join Michelle Leone today as she shares how to mask ink blending to showcase sentiments.
“When I’m wanting/needing to stock my card cache, I usually begin with a CAS design…. in this case a crisp white base, a bit of embossed texture and a plethora of vibrant florals. I started with a simple 4×5.5″ base – all with an oval focal point, a centered/color coordinated sentiment and a pair of petite bouquets. I had a great time mixing and matching my inks to create the six cards and the ‘bonus’ tags. And…. since I kinda went on a stamping bender, there are still oodles of leftover flowers to create more cards and tags!”
- STAMPS: Seasonal Borders: Spring, Circle of Love, Gift Card Cozy
- PAPER: Stampers Select White
- INK: Scarlet Jewel, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse, Pinefeather, Soft Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure, Royal Velvet
- DIES: Seasonal Border: Spring, Nesting Basics: Pierced Ovals, Nesting Basics: Pierced Circles, Tag Sale #4
- OTHER: dimensional tape, twine (gray/white), misc. envelopes