Join Kelly Lunceford today as she shares tips on creating store front window cards.
“There’s nothing quite like strolling down Main Street and peeking into the store front windows just bursting with charm! For today’s Design Team Tips, I’m creating my own Store Front Window cards using inspirational messages and flowers! Head to my blog to find out how I created today’s designs!”
- STAMPS: Seasonal Borders: Spring, New Every Morning
- INK: Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Harvest Gold, Lilac Grace, Winter Wisteria, Berry Sorbet, Versamark
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White Cardstock, Weathervane, Bitty Big Pattern Paper: Green Parakeet and Pale Peony, Clear cardstock
- DIES: Seasonal Borders: Spring, Pierced Feature Frames, Make It Market: Market Street
- OTHER: white embossing powder, sequins