Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Michelle Leone as she shares a transformation from a crisp red/aqua plaid card design to something perfect for Valentine’s Day:
“Here’s another CAS design, with lots of white and bright! I loved the crisp red/aqua plaid, but wanted to create a card for the next ‘big’ card-making event – Valentine’s Day! The pretty Bitty Big: Pale Peony patterned papers provide additional interest, with the embossed polka dots, stitched tag and lace-y Delicates die creating a bit of texture……. while still keeping the design very clean and simple.”
- STAMPS: Sentiment Staples: I Love You
- INK: Weathervane
- PAPER: Bitty Big: Pale Peony, Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Wine Bottle Tag #2, Delicates, From the Heart
- OTHERS: misc. enamel dot, dimensional tape
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, December 25th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, December 25th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER: