Join Lizzie Jones today as she shares how to create ombre sentiments.
- STAMPS: Offbeat Birthday, Gran’s Garden
- INK: Weathervane, Smokey Shadow, True Black, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse
- CARDSTOCK: Aqua Mist, Bitty Big: Aqua Mist Patterned Paper, White
- DIES: Gran’s Garden, Pierced Feature Frames: Oval
- OTHER: Blending Sponges, Stamp Platform, Multi Medium Matte, Glue Pen, Fine Crystal Glitter, Foam Tape, Scor-Tape
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include incorporating packing dies into a card project like Lizzie shared in the video.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, December 24th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, December 24th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER: