Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Lizzie Jones as she transforms a Thanksgiving card into a clean and simple winter holiday card.
“This time of year I always seem to need one last card for someone I forgot to put on my mailing list. So this year, I’ve taken one of my favorite clean and simple Thanksgiving cards and switched things up a bit to create a winter holiday version that can work for anyone, regardless of how they celebrate. Not only is this design quick and simple to put together, but it’s versatile enough to cover anyone we know. Now that’s what I call a win!”
- STAMPS: Frame It Out: Many Blessings, Forest Floor: Winter, Sentiment Staples: Season’s Greetings
- INK: Mint Julep, Pure Poppy, VersaMark
- CARDSTOCK: Dark Indigo, Soft Stone, White
- DIES: First Place Die Collection
- OTHER: Silver Embossing Powder, Foam Tape
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, December 4th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, December 4th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER: