Join Lizzie Jones as she shares how repeating a sentiment can give it more substance and make it a feature of your card.
- STAMPS: Corner Adorner: February, Sentiment Staples: Thinking Of You
- INK: Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony, Bright Buttercup, Harvest Gold, Green Parakeet, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Winter Wisteria, Versamark
- PAPER: Classic Kraft, Aqua Mist, White
- DIES: Pierced Feature Frames Die, Corner Adorner: February Die, Tag Sale #10 Die
- OTHER: Foam Tape, Blending Sponges, White Embossing Powder, Anti-Static Powder Tool, Copic Opaque White Pigment, Stipple Paint Brush
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
- A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up on Monday mornings at 9am ET.
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include repeated sentiments like Lizzie shared in the video.
- Please enter NEW projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Monday, July 30th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, July 30th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Colleen Foelker! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!