We have some more information to share about our Stamp-A-Faire event happening later this summer to share. There are a few ways that you can participate:

Stamp-A-Faire Live

What

We will be hosting an in person, exclusive crafting event for a small group of avid stampers.

What’s Included:

• Entry to the event
  • An exclusive Stamp-A-Fair Kit (a $300 value)
  • 6 classes taught by your favorite designers
  • Lunch and snacks provided on Saturday, August 25th

When

Friday, August 24th
7:30 PM ET – 11 PM ET

Saturday, August 25th, 2018 8 AM – 7 PM ET

Where

Hyde Park Country Club
3740 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45208

How

A ticket is required to attend this event. You can purchase a ticket on May 20th, 2018 starting at 10 AM ET at the Papertrey Ink store website. Tickets will be sold for $300 per person.

Who

You, that’s who! We’ve intentionally limited the amount of attendees for this special event to give each person the chance to engage with the design team and other crafters.

Why

We want to connect with you and offer fun and interesting classes using new exclusive products while sharing innovative techniques. Treat yourself to a weekend full of great experiences and memories!

Stamp-A-Faire Online

What

We will be hosting an in person, exclusive crafting event for a small group of avid stampers that will be available via YouTube Livestream to anyone who is unable attend.

What’s included:

• Complete coverage of the live event
  • 6 classes taught by your favorite designers
  • Designer and attendee interviews

When

Friday, August 24th
7:30 PM ET – 11 PM ET

Saturday, August 25th, 2018
8 AM – 7 PM ET

This event will be recorded so you will be able to access it on YouTube at any time.

Where

Papertrey Ink’s YouTube Channel

How

Navigate to Papertrey Ink’s YouTube channel to join us for the live event. We will have cameras rolling all day long so you want miss a thing.

Who

You, that’s who! We will be talking to designers and attendees throughout the day so you will feel like you’re right in the action.

Why

We hope that you will make plans to join us either in person or online for this amazing event in the crafting community!

Heather Nichols

Author Heather Nichols

More posts by Heather Nichols

Greta H says:

Boy would I love to attend in person! Just wish it was a little farther west. Looking forward to SAF again this year!

Dawn Y. says:

Can’t wait! I’m truly looking forward to another Stamp-A-Faire. I adore this year’s theme and am so excited that we will all be “crafting a community garden” together from across the globe! 🍃🌸🍃 I will be participating online from my little studio downstairs, inspired by the most amazing design team and all of the wonderful Papertrey products. It’s sure to be an exciting time to bloom and grow together! Heartfelt thanks, Papertrey Ink!💗

Karen Briguglio says:

Looking forward to it!

Becky Green says:

I SO enjoyed last years event & KNOW I will LOVE this years event too!!! SO MUCH TO LEARN!!! 😉 THANKS PTI!!! 😉

Janet says:

Oh, I would love to go = it will be the virtual one for me, which is still a lot of fun 🙂

Lee Winemiller Cockrum says:

Wish I could go. Hopefully will get to do some of the online activities.

Angela says:

Where/when do we find out what is included supply wise? I think a couple years ago we knew that ahead of time? Sorry if I am incorrect or missing something.

Cynde says:

Are there any suggested nearby hotels that have any blocks of rooms (reserved) for participants to the stamp-a-faire?
    Thanks fir any info

• 8.1
      Heather Nichols says:

There isn’t a block of rooms reserved for this event. The address of the event is listed in the post to help you find a hotel that would work for you near the venue.

• 8.2
      Heather Nichols says:

Cynde, I received information that if you are registered for the event, you will be getting an email with accommodation options and information. I hope that will be helpful to you!

• Lisa says:

Hi Heather, I registered for the live event but I never got a confirmation e-mail. Do you happen to know if a confirmation was auto generated with the registration. I see the SAF charge in my orders.

• Heather Nichols says:

Hi Lisa, If the ticket shows up in your orders, then you are registered for the event. There will be communication via email with registered attendees with more information coming soon. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact our customer service: https://papertreyink.zendesk.com/home

daniela says:

Hi ,
    I would love to attend but without the supply list it is hard to commit to the expense of the flight and rooms reservations etc. May I ask when will you showcase the list of supplies so we can plan accordingly? Thank you so very much, always amazed and excited by your work,
    danijela

• 9.1
      Heather Nichols says:

Hi Daniela, The live event is sold out, but you will be able to participate in the online part. The supply lists will be announced later, so check back for those!

sharon l-s says:

Is there a fee for participating online and how do you sign up for that?

• 10.1
      Heather Nichols says:

Hi Sharon, There is not a fee for participating online. As the event gets closer, we will post more information on our blog about supplies, the schedule, etc. Stay tuned!

Julie Krehbiel says:

How can I see the projects/classes that will be going on during Stamp-A-Faire online?

• 11.1
      Heather Nichols says:

We are going to be broadcasting classes on our YouTube channel that day and also will have all of the information on our blog as well.