Today we are excited to present the BIG monthly Blog Hop that Papertrey Ink hosts for all of its talented customers to show off their skills! The Blog Hop is an ALL DAY EVENT! An Inlinkz list is posted below and you can add your link anytime up until 11:30PM ET. And don’t worry if you didn’t get a chance to make a project and play along, there is a contest for non-participants as well over in our forum in the designated thread. We look forward to seeing all of your creativity!
A day dedicated to seeking inspiration through projects utilizing Papertrey Ink products.This event allows all of our customers who enjoy sharing inspiration & artwork with their peers do so through their personal blogs.
Today, 10am ET until 11:30pm ET.
Do you love to go camping? Or maybe “glamping” (where stunning nature meets modern luxury) is more your style? From the gingham print, to the flower bouquets, to the cute camper, to the pink lanterns… there’s so many pieces of inspiration in this photo. We can’t wait to see what you create!
- Participating bloggers can add their link to the appropriate list here anytime between 10am ET and 11:30pm ET on May 25th within the InLinkz list below. The title of your post should be “Papertrey Ink May Blog Hop Challenge”.
- Only one entry per person please.
- Customers & participants alike can peruse all of the links and absorb all of the amazing inspiration that will be shared!
- After you have made your way through the list, simply return to our forum and participate in all of the fun!
- You can chit chat with everyone in the Blog Hop forum! Take this time to praise your peers efforts, discuss anything new you might have learned and which projects really offered something unique!
- The three random blogger participant winners will be announced on morning of May 26th on our forum and highlighted here on the Papertrey Ink blog!
- Create a project while you are here, using the new inspiration you have gathered from the Blog Hop. You can post your projects in the gallery, even if you do not have a blog!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNERS:
Diana Larson used the inspiration piece and created a coffee themed card – how fun is that? We love the pink circle elements that were inspired by the lanterns in the photo and how she used the small circles from the die cuts to add more festive touches!
Karen Walker was drawn to the gingham pattern in the inspiration photo along with the pink bouquets of flowers. We love her pretty bouquet arrangement that she put together and the white scalloped layer along with the gingham background just gives off that perfect picnic feel.
Vikki Hein took the inspiration piece and turned it into a masculine graduation card for her cousin. We love the combination of different shapes and textures and the touch of copper is perfection!
Congratulations to the winners! Please send a note to customer service and let them know the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thank you to everyone who played along this month!