Today we are excited to present the BIG monthly Blog Hop that Papertrey Ink hosts for all of its talented customers to show off their skills! The Blog Hop is an ALL DAY EVENT! An Inlinkz list is posted below and you can add your link anytime up until 11:30PM ET. And don’t worry if you didn’t get a chance to make a project and play along, there is a contest for non-participants as well over in our forum in the designated thread. We look forward to seeing all of your creativity!
A day dedicated to seeking inspiration through projects utilizing Papertrey Ink products.This event allows all of our customers who enjoy sharing inspiration & artwork with their peers do so through their personal blogs.
Today, 10am ET until 11:30pm ET.
Anytime is a great time to throw a tea party and it’s such a great way to gather together a group of friends and friends and loved ones. Keep it simple or get as fancy and flowery as you want! Will this inspire you to pull our your favorite tea inspired stamps and dies? Does this painting inspire a new color combination for your project? Maybe the flowers on the teacups are creating a spark or the background texture of the painting… we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- Participating bloggers can add their link to the appropriate list here anytime between 10am ET and 11:30pm ET on April 25th within the InLinkz list below. The title of your post should be “Papertrey Ink March Blog Hop Challenge”.
- Only one entry per person please.
- Customers & participants alike can peruse all of the links and absorb all of the amazing inspiration that will be shared!
- After you have made your way through the list, simply return to our forum and participate in all of the fun!
- You can chit chat with everyone in the Blog Hop forum! Take this time to praise your peers efforts, discuss anything new you might have learned and which projects really offered something unique!
- The three random blogger participant winners will be announced on morning of April 26th on our forum and highlighted here on the Papertrey Ink blog!
- Create a project while you are here, using the new inspiration you have gathered from the Blog Hop. You can post your projects in the gallery, even if you do not have a blog!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNERS:
Karen Walker created this perfectly elegant Mother’s Day card inspired by the colors and flowers on the inspiration piece. Her watercolored dahlias are beautiful and we love the touches of gold with the embossed image, sentiment, and sequin embellishments.
Lisa Schenck created a fun pile of teacups inspired by the inspiration piece. Every time we look at this card we find more fun details to love like the impressed flower button, tea spelled out on the side, her layering of patterns, and her pretty ribbon at the top of the card.
Sandy Dayhoff created a gorgeous framed flower card based on the flower designs and colors in the inspiration piece. The layered frames around the outside just create a truly elegant effect and we love the touch of gold that frame the flowers.
Congratulations to the winners! Please send a note to customer service and let them know the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thank you to everyone who played along this month!