Today, Lexi has some great tips and tips to share on maximizing your stamp positioning tool to help you create more efficiently.
“One of the things we talked about during the roundtable last week for the Release Party Live was how we get started on our release projects. Sometimes I have a specific design in mind and set to work on getting that one on paper first, but more often I just start stamping die cuts to get the the ball rolling and creative juices flowing. I thought I’d elaborate on how I maximize my stamp positioner for doing that efficiently in order to save time and be more productive. Basically, I like to set up my stamps in such a way that I can keep stamping die cuts as needed once I settle on a design or move on to the next idea using the same stamp set and dies. This way of setting things up is particularly helpful for multi-step stamping and even allows me to have more consistent stamp placement on my die cuts. Come on over and see what I mean!”
- STAMPS: Fiesta Flag: Birthday
- INK: Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, Limeade Ice, Green Parakeet, Lilac Grace, Plum Pudding, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Fiesta Flag: Birthday Flag, Fiesta Flag: Birthday
- OTHER: Light Blue Tissue Paper, Freezer Paper, Iron, Spray Adhesive, MISTI or similar stamp positioner