Today, Heather is going to share how to make this cute mini envelope book using the You Have My Heart Envelope dies.
“I was thinking about the new You Have My Heart Envelope die and how I could use it to create a fun book. You can always add envelopes to a page in a book, but how fun to use the envelopes as pages in a book? You can tuck a little something into each page of the envelope book too! I am excited to walk you through how to create your own little envelope book and share my completed book with you too. The book became a Valentine’s Day mini book for my husband using pictures from a recent trip that we took.”
- STAMPS: You Have My Heart
- INK: True Black, Fresh Snow
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Kraft, Pure Poppy, red glitter
- DIES: You Have My Heart, You Have My Heart Envelope, Traveler’s Journal: Accessories
- OTHER: Rustic Jute button twine, washi tape, eyelets, ribbon