Welcome to Throwback Thursday at Papertrey Ink! Today we have a few of our design team members revisiting the Background Basics: Sheet Music stamp set.
“Background sets have so much versatility and Background Basics: Sheet Music is no different. You can, of course, use a background set for creating custom patterned paper and background for your projects. I actually used the background design as a part of the focal point pieces for the card I am sharing today.”
- STAMPS: Background Basics: Sheet Music, Fancy Flourishes
- INK: Fresh Snow, Honey Nut, Olive Twist
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, kraft, Honey Nut, Olive Twist
- DIES: Seeing Stars, Holiday Double Cuts
- OTHER: rainstones
"Background Basics: Sheet Music is such a classic set, one that will never go out of style! While music is perfect all year round, I think it is especially fitting for the holidays! Stop by my blog to see how I combined some of the newer Christmas sets with this classic one!"
- STAMPS: Background Basics: Sheet Music, Beautiful Berries: Winter, Sing a Song of Christmas
- INK: Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Pinefeather, True Black, Versamark, Delicata Gold Ink
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Kraft
- DIES: Beautiful Berries: Winter, Sing a Song of Christmas, Noted: Scalloped A2
- OTHER: Gold detail embossing powder, Pure Poppy Baker’s Twine, Red sequins
"Background Basics: Sheet Music is the perfect companion for your holiday card making. Today I combined it with the newer Sing a Song of Christmas set, but you can pair these stamps with just about anything and add a whimsical touch. I hope you join me today at my blog where I will be showing you how I created this Christmas card using this timeless stamp set!"
- STAMPS: Background Basics: Sheet Music, Sing a Song of Christmas
- INK: True Black, Saffron Spice, Bright Buttercup
- PAPER: Stampers Select White, Bitty Big: Pure Poppy, True Black
- DIES: Sing a Song of Christmas, Basic Bookmark 3
- OTHER: Natural Twine, Wonderland Trimmings Kit