Welcome to Throwback Thursday at Papertrey Ink! Today we have a few of our design team members revisiting the Stenciled Alphabet Blocks die collection.
“One of my favorite parts of alphabet dies is the fact that I can spell out any sentiment I want. The Stenciled Alphabet Blocks are also big and bold and perfect for creating a graphic focal point that really makes a statement on the front of a card. I hope you’ll stop by my blog to see how I’ve paired this alphabet with glitter for a shimmery, celebratory congratulations card!”
- STAMPS: Infinity Frames Sentiments
- INK: Smokey Shadow
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, White Adhesive Sheets
- DIES: Stenciled Alphabet Blocks
- OTHER: Diagonal Stripes Impression Plate, Scotch Foam Tape, Martha Stewart Glitter
“The Stenciled Alphabet dies are so versatile! The size is perfect for creating sentiments for all occasions, and can be combined with just about anything in your collection. I hope you’ll stop by to check out the clean, yet rustic card I created by combining the alphabet dies with the Wonderland kit!"
- STAMPS: Cloche Quarters: Winter Fillers
- INK: Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Pure Poppy, Wonderland patterned papers
- DIES: Stenciled Alphabet Blocks, Wonderland, Cloche Quarters Winter Fillers
- OTHER: Woodgrain Metal Stencil, aqua twine
"These Stenciled Alphabet Blocks make perfect banners! There is room at the top of each one to glue on a bit of pretty twine! You can make a card that spells out an occasion, or even the recipient’s name to full customize it. I used Kraft cardstock to make a fun Fall Banner held by the adorable Autumn Scarecrow!"
- STAMPS: Pumpkin Patch, Autumn Scarecrow
- INK: True Black
- PAPER: Classic Kraft, Vintage Cream, Bitty Big: Canyon Clay
- DIES: Stenciled Alphabet Blocks, Autumn Scarecrow
- OTHER: Copic Markers, Twine