Welcome to Throwback Thursday at Papertrey Ink! Today we have a few of our design team members revisiting the Fair Isle Motifs stamp set.
"Oh my goodness I am all over this Fair Isle pattern for the holidays! One of my favorite things about this Motifs set is how many combinations you can put together to make fun patterns. I hope you will join me on my blog today where I will show you how I put together this lovely clean and simple card!"
- STAMPS: Fair Isle Motifs, Keep It Simple: Joyeux Noel
- INK: True Black, Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart
- PAPER: Stampers Select White
- OTHER: Natural Jute Twine
“The Fair Isle Motifs is a classic set! These patterns will never go out of style just like Christmas sweaters. Create fun, classic backgrounds with this stamp set by adding various stamping colors or emboss it as I did here. This is one set I will continue to use every holiday!”
- STAMPS: Fair Isle Motifs, Keep It Simple: Winter Wishes
- INK: Pure Poppy, Versamark
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White
- OTHER: Worn Lipstick Distress Ink, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Foam Tape, White Detail Embossing Powder, Silver Detail Embossing Powder
“Fair Isle Motifs is one of those classic, timeless stamp sets that turns out beautifully each time you use it. I love the endless possibilities and options this stamp set carries with it and can’t wait to use it more and more as the holiday season draws closer!”
- STAMPS: Fair Isle Motifs, Silver White Wishes, Spruce & Sprigs, Season’s Greetings
- INK: Pure Poppy, Americana, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Prairie Grass, Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel, Cocoa Bean
- PAPER: Kraft, Stamper’s Select White, Bitty Big: Pure Poppy
- DIES: Spruce & Springs, Tremendous Tags, To the Point Edgers II, Berry Wreath Tag