Today I get to give you a few sneak peeks of Betsy Veldman's next Make It Market kit! We are super excited about this one and we know you will be too!
Here are a few general details about the Make It Market Kits…
- They will be released periodically throughout the year. If a kit is coming soon, the announcement will be made on the 15th and then the kit actually released on the following 1st of the month.
- These kits as a whole will be exclusive limited edition. Because of the specialty products they contain, there are limited quantities of the kits.
- The kits will contain exclusive product that Betsy has designed especially for the kit. The products will not be available for purchase separately, however in a few select cases high demand individual items may be available separately according to our discretion.
- They will also contain high quality accessories, embellishments and tools that we do not sell elsewhere in the store.
- The prices will vary depending on the kit. They are shipped separately in their own box, free U.S. shipping is included. (You may contact Customer Service about any specific kit and the applicable international shipping charges that may apply)
- Promotional team members will showcase sneak peeks of the kit on the 15th of the month prior to a kit being released. They will post their full projects on the last day of the month, with the projects highlighted in the newsletter on the 1st of the month.
- During the months that a kit is being released, they will be available for sale at 10pm ET on the night of the 1st, with this particular kit being available on October 1st.
The next Make It Market Kit will be released on October 1st and it is entitled "Wonderland". Let me tell you. This kit is definitely the kit to top all kits. Betsy has gone above and beyond with this one! Each and every piece has been thoughtfully designed and selected to give you an endless amount of design options as you prepare for the holidays. From gorgeous gift tags to unforgettable holiday cards, you will have everything you need at your fingertips! One of the best parts of this kit? Well besides the innovative die-cut and stamped mini vintage pick-up truck. The mini cloches! Yes! Real mini cloches! Betsy cleverly designed all of the elements to fit inside these sweet mini cloches that you can use for gifts, holiday table decor, the perfect finishing touch for your tree and SO much more. There is just too much to go into here, so be sure to join us right back here on September 30th when we share the full reveal of this amazing kit! You won't want to miss this one!
We have sneak peeks to share with you below! Here are the important dates to remember regarding the NEW! Limited Edition Wonderland Kit!
September 15th, 7am ET: Sneak Peeks will be showcased here on the blog (below).
September 30th, 7am ET: The Promotional Team will be sharing projects on their blogs using the kit. The full kit contents and price will also be outlined here on the blog.
October 1st, 10pm ET: The Wonderland Kit will be available for sale on our website.
Here are the sneak peeks of "Wonderland" from the Make It Market Kit Promotional Team!
Betsy says, "It's one of my favorite days of the year — the day I finally get to share a sneak peek of this year's big holiday kit! Wonderland is all of my favorite holiday things rolled into one…gorgeous winter florals, mixed with rustic touches like plaid and birch, plus some great little miniatures for scene-building in ornaments, on tags, and more. The Wonderland kit takes inspiration from some of my past favorites — a little Tinsel & Tags, a bit of Cloche Quarters, and rolls them up into one big, brand new exciting holiday kit!"
Ashley says, "The Make It Market: Wonderland Kit is a paper crafter's dream and has been living the ultimate creative wonderland. Every single design element included in this kit has been carefully selected by Betsy and creating with it has not only been fun, but also easy. The kit has everything you need to create all sorts of projects. Here's a sneak peek of a tag and packaging I created to hold a special cloche gift."
Dawn says, "I'm pretty sure I gasped out loud when I got my first glimpses of the Wonderland kit! There are just so many gorgeous elements included in the kit, that I almost didn't know where to start, when it came time to create! That's a wonderful "problem" to have, when there are just too many beautiful goodies to work with!"
Laurie says, "The new Make It Market Kit: Woodlands, with its perfect balance of rustic and beauty, was instant love for me! I am reminded of my favorite Christmas memories spent on the ranch, full of snow, wildlife, and the fresh trees that we would cut down together as a family! There is so much charm and creative options wrapped up in this kit!"
Lizzie says, "Betsy's Christmas kit has been much anticipated and, I assure you, you won't be disappointed! The beautiful woodland scenery and gorgeous botanicals are certain to become staples of your holiday repertoire year after year. I can't wait to really dig in to this kit and explore all of the possibilities. I hope you'll join me in a couple of weeks to see all of the glorious details. It won't be long now!"
Melissa says, "I feel like I've been given an early Christmas gift this year, with the arrival of the irresistible Wonderland Kit from Papertrey Ink! This kit has everything I could have ever chosen for myself when compiling items to use on handmade tags, cards, and gift wrap for the holidays. A tiny vintage truck complete with a bottlebrush Christmas tree, burlap, wood grain, florals, plaid, cloches, faux snow, trimmings, and the most delightful mix of sequins I've ever seen! Everything you could wish for wrapped up in one beautiful package!"
Michelle says, "Yes, another fabulous, fantastic Holiday kit from the incomparable Betsy Veldman, chock full of the loveliest rustic chic elements to create your holiday tags, cards, tablescapes and ornaments! Beautiful patterned papers, stamps, clear multi-sized cloches and THE most amazing Wonderland Trimming Kit will have your mind awhirl with the abundance of possibliities! And….. oh-my-goodness, those gorgeous floral clusters had me at ‘hello’! "
We look forward to seeing you back here on September 30th when we reveal the full kit AND offer a gift certificate giveaway equal to the value of the kit! What do you think of what you have seen so far in the sneak peeks? Are you excited to see what kinds of goodies Betsy will have in store for you with this kit? Are you ready to be in crafty heaven? We just know you are going to love everything about it!