Welcome to Throwback Thursday at Papertrey Ink! Today we have a few of our design team members revisiting the Tipped Tops dies.
First up is a card from Dawn that is just perfect for fall:
"One of the things I love about the Tipped Tops dies are the two word dies that are included in the set. Using them together and in multiples, really allows them to take center stage as the sentiment on your card! I’ve used them together, with a few newer products, to create a fall-ish birthday card with a bit of a masculine twist!"
- STAMPS: Give Thanks, Birthday Classics: October
- INK: Kraft, Canyon Clay, Cocoa Bean
- PAPER: Kraft, Canyon Clay, Cocoa Bean, Big & Bitty: Orange Zest, Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Tipped Tops, Give Thanks, Mix & Mat: Herringbone
- OTHER: ink blending tool
Click here to visit Dawn's blog to see more!
Stephanie has a card to share that just all sorts of happy:
"Oh my goodness how fun are these dies?! I almost feel like these are more trendy now than ever! I love the ease to make some fun, funky, masculine cards with these dies, but I really wanted to show off a way to make a super feminine card using them as well. I hope you’ll join me on my blog!"
- STAMPS: Ways To Say: Birthday, Gran’s Garden
- INK: True Black, Spring Moss, Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, Bright Buttercup
- PAPER: Stampers Select White Cardstock, Lemon Tart Cardstock
- DIES: Tipped Tops, Gran’s Garden
- OTHER: Black and White Twine
Click here to visit Stephanie's blog to see more!
And finally, Melissa has another card perfect for the autumn season:
“If you’re ever stuck in a creative rut, begin with the Tipped Tops die collection to jumpstart your creativity. The dies can be used very easily to create a basic sketch of sorts from where you can begin. The dies are basic enough that you can use any number of Papertrey Ink stamps and other products along with them in order to create something extra unique and special.”
- STAMPS: Harvest Berries and Friendship Jar: Fall Fillers
- INK: Prairie Grass, Pure Poppy, and Spring Moss
- PAPER: Fresh Snow Linen, Orange Zest, and Chicken Scratch Gingham
- DIES: Tipped Tops
- OTHER: Make it Market Mini Kit: Color Pop Autumn
Liz M. says
So happy to see fall cards–I love Dawn’s!
Becky Green says
SIGH! The inspiration here just NEVER STOPS! I LOOOOVE IT! SUCH A TALENTED TEAM!!!LOOOOVE the cards above! AND I LOOOOOOVED the 2017 PTI- SAF! I had SUCH A FABULOUS TIME CREATING!!! THANK YOU PTI for a WONDERFUL WEEK!!!! I won’t forget this past week any time soon! 😉
(((HUGS TO ALL!!!)))
DIANA L. says
jan metcalf says
The gingham and plaids make me so happy for fall cards! Although I would prefer a bit longer summer season myself!
Just beautiful what has been done with these supplies!
Kathy Mc says
Love my Tipped Tops dies and don’t use them nearly enough. Beautiful inspiration pieces here and what a great way to use those “hoarded” paper packs!
Cindy B. says
Love, love all of the inspiration! Totally gorgeous!
This is probably one of my most used PTI dies. I love it!