This year for the holidays, why not bring a little sparkle and shine into your paper crafted projects? Metallics are popping up all over the place and you'll be right on trend when you use the new products we're excited to show you today! Up your holiday style, with these fabulous new goodies!
The new Folded Tags dies are a great pair for this new fresh take on the Wet Paint series. These bold words are a smaller scale, suitable for tags. The clever little sentiments included and the styling gives a more modern twist to the holidays!
- Wet Paint Holiday Tags will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Wet Paint Holiday Tags contains a total of 16 images. The circular sentiments measure 1-3/4" each. "For you" measures 1-1/2" x 1-5/8". "Cheers" measures 1-5/8"" x 7/8". "Joy" measures 1-3/4" x 1-3/8". "Be merry" measures 1-5/8" x 1-3/8". "Don't open til Christmas" measures 1-7/8" x 1/4".
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $7. This collection includes a total of 5 dies. circle 1-3/4", For You 1-1/2" x 1-5/8", Cheers measures 1-5/8"" x 7/8", Joy measures 1-3/4" x 1-3/8", Be Merry 1-5/8" x 1-3/8"
Maile Belles has designed a great new tag die that can be used on nearly anything you'd like, but they're a perfect pair with the new Wet Paint Holiday Tags stamp set!
- Folded Tags die/collection will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- Folded Tags contains a total of 2 dies. single tag 1-1/2" x 6-5/8" , finished front 1-1/2" x 3-1/8"
Created as a follow up to the popular Circle Scribbles set. This one is done in more of a dry-brushed style. A great basics that can be used for the holidays and beyond. After stamping any of the scribbled elements, you can go back in and add solid stars in a slightly lighter color for emphasis and amazing design possibilities.
- Star Scribbles will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Star Scribbles contains a total of 10 images. The large star circle measures a little over 3". The large star flourish measure 2-3/4" x 2-7/8". The large striped star border measures 5-3/8" x 3/4".
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $13. This collection includes a total of 6 dies. large star circle 3-1/8", large star flourish 2-3/4" x 2-7/8", large striped star border 5-3/8" x 3/4"
This coordinating metallic foiled paper collection is stunning! You get two sheets of each pattern, with all of the designs in both silver and gold. Lots of combinations can be made with sentiment sets and images! You truly need to see this collection in person to get the full impact of the sophisticated elegance!
- Star Scribbles paper collection will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Star Scribbles paper collection contains 24 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sheets, 2 sheets each of 12 designs.
- Included are 6 designs in silver, and the same 6 designs in gold you you have both to work with.
- Printed on our signature white linen paper.
While we released the alphabet stamps a long time ago, there have been many requests for a coordinating die set. So we're thrilled to announce that here it is!
- Wet Paint Alphabet die/collection will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Wet Paint Alphabet contains a total of 26 dies. average 3/4" tall and 3/4" wide
- Wet Paint Alphabet Upper die collection will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- Wet Paint Alphabet Upper contains a total of 26 dies. average 1" tall and 3/4" wide
- Wet Paint Numbers die collection will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $9.
- Wet Paint Numbers contains a total of 18 dies. average 3/4" tall and 3/4" wide
Now take a look at what the team has put together using these gorgeous new products!
Amy says, "With today's products, we bring you a modern and trendy take on the holidays. Here's your chance to break all the rules and explore unexpected holiday color combos. You'll have fun adding scribbles and stars to build eye-catching and whimsical designs. Join me today for a big dose of bright holiday cheer!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Need something to get you into the holiday spirit? Try Papertrey Ink's holiday product collections. Today, I have a couple of projects to share that will surely make you feel like the holidays are here. Can't you feel the brisk chill in the air? Do you hear the Christmas carols? Well, stop by and I'll share some projects in true holiday style that will make your heart sing "Joy to the World" all day long."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "Well, we’ve covered cute holiday, gorgeous holiday florals, and today the focus is on the hottest holiday trends! Brushstrokes, watercolor, and metallics are still raging, and this new collection of products is right on the mark. I love the new Folded Tag by Maile…it’s a classy basic that will get used over and over around here! I hope you’ll stop on over to check out my projects today…what says “holiday” more than shiny gold paired with classic red and white?"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "Go trendy with a gold and black color combination, or go fun with lots of bold color with these beautiful stamps and dies! I just love the fonts in Wet Paint Holiday Tags! Assembly-line style tags like these would be great to make while getting together with stamping friends!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "All the products we get to help introduce today, will allow you to make super stylish holiday projects that are quick and easy too! Whether you love the trendy Wet Paint look or the classic shine of luxurious gold foil, we've got you covered! Stop by to see what I've whipped using these hot new products!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "It's definitely an out of the box thing for me to use nontraditional colors for holiday projects. Whenever I step out of my box – like experimenting with jewel tones and metallics for these holiday projects, I do have to say I am usually pretty happy with the results!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "These new trendy stamps and dies from the Star Scribbles set and Wet Paint Holiday tags are fabulous! I had a blast pairing them up with the Folded tag die to create some quick and easy, but equally eye catching tags for my Christmas gifts! I can’t wait to share them with you!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "So many new trends for this upcoming holiday season. I am seeing lots of metallics and even the sweater print. And of course, stripes! I have several of these trends paired up and made into cards and tags to share today. Come stop by!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "It's no secret that I love gift packaging, so these fresh and modern Christmas tags and stamps are right up my alley! Plus, they're absolutely perfect for experimenting with a technique I've been wanting to try. I hope you'll stop by and see how I'm putting these fabulous new goodies to use!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, “I love the trendy, contemporary feel of the new Star Scribbles and Wet Paint Holiday Tags stamps and dies. These fun new products are so playful and will lend a very modern approach to your Christmas crafting."
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Are you already into metallics or are you excited to bring these fun new colors into your holiday projects this year? What product are you most excited to get your crafty little hands on? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, October 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our October Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.