We've got a bit more fall goodness for you today, as well as an inspirational new sentiment set that reminds us to choose joy!! You're in for a treat when you see what the entire design team has created for you today! Hopefully it'll bring a bit of joy to your day!
Melissa Phillips always fills her blog with wonderful quotes and phrases that are inspirational to all. She has now assembled her favorites into a collection of sentiment stamps for you to use on your very own projects. Not only are the sentiments amazing, but there are lots of little accents for you to use along with them giving them the perfect "Melissa" touch.
- Choose Joy will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Choose Joy contains a total of 25 images. "Choose joy." measures 1-1/4" x 1/2". "A friend is one who overlooks…" measures 1-3/4" x 1-1/2". "It is not joy that makes us grateful…" measures 2" x 1-1/8". "It's not what you have in your pocket…" measures 1-1/2" x 1-5/8". "Note to self…" measures 1-1/2" x 1-1/8". The banner measures 3-1/8" x 1/2". The assembled flowering vine measures 1-5/8" x 3/8". The sunburst measures 1-1/2" x 3/8". Flower accent measures 1-3/8" x 1/2".
This set features a rustic twig wreath that you can customize with flowers, berries, and foliage. The images are beautiful for fall, but can be used for so many other occasions too.
- Twig Wreath will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Twig Wreath contains a total of 21 images. The wreath image is just under 3” in diameter. The “delight in the little things” sentiment is just under 2” wide and just under 3/8” tall. The larger flower image is about 1” in diameter.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $9. This collection includes a total of 13 wired dies. The wreath- 3-3/4" diameter, large flower- 1", small flower- 3/4", large sprig- 1-1/4" x 3/4", small sprig- 1/2" x 1/4".
We know the paper Heather designed to coordinate with her new Twig Wreath stamps and dies will be a new favorite! It is even more stunning in person!
- Twig Wreath paper collection will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Twig Wreath paper collection contains 36 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sheets, 4 sheets each of 9 designs.
- Printed on our signature white linen paper.
- Coordinates with the following colors - Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate and Fine Linen.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
One of the things I love about Heather's stamp sets is that you can keep it simple and end up with a beautiful finished product, and Twig Wreath is definitely no exception.
I die-cut the wreath from Fine Linen and stamped it in Classic Kraft. The flowers were cut from Sweet Blush and stamped in Melon Berry, the leaves from Spring Moss and stamped in Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado and the sprigs in Melon Berry and Terracotta Tile. All of the fabulous details in these images make them stand out from the crowd. And it's an added bonus that you can arrange the florals and eaves any way you wish. The design possibilities are endless!
I added the sentiment onto a strip of Fine Linen cardstock using White Filigree Embossing Powder. This set has the sweetest sentiments in it!
The background was kept simple with a selection from the coordinating Twig Wreath paper collection.
For my next project I wanted to show how you could use the Twig Wreath elements without the wreath. And what better way to use them as an accent than to pair them up with the inspirational new Choose Joy sentiment set. I stamped the sentiment first using True Black ink.
I then added the various floral elements in a cluster at the corner of the sentiment using Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, Melon Berry and even a touch of Harvest Gold. After the stamping was completed, I went back in with a T1 Copic Marker and added a few shadows here and there around the arrangement.
A strip of the diagonal striped paper from the Twig Wreath paper collection finishes the card and helps to add balance.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
Amy says, "With its sweet simplicity and rustic charm, Twig Wreath has gently, yet swiftly, swept me off my feet. And Choose Joy is sure to capture hearts with its beautiful inspirational and uplifting quotes. What a beautiful way to spread joy and encourage others!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Heartfelt messages and the fall season go hand-in-hand. Twig Wreath is such an amazing stamp and die collection. You can't go wrong with wreath stamps and this one is perfect for autumn. Check out how I've used Twig Wreath and Choose Joy stamps to make warm and fuzzy cards."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "Heather’s new Twig Wreath set has just moved to the top of my all time favs list…it is just SO pretty. I adore the colors she chose for her patterned papers too. And Melissa’s sentiment set? Well, let’s just say it’s so…Melissa. So you know it’s sweet and lovely and full of charm. I hope you’ll stop by and check out my projects…they’re some of my favorites!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "I love trying to find ways to use a stamp unexpectedly, and I think by stamping the wreath off the edge of a tag, it really creates the unexpected and adds a little bit of whimsy to a card. Hope you'll swing by to see more autumn inspiration!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "I love a gorgeous fall wreath and it's no secret that I love flowers, so today's new products were especially fun to work with! Not only that, but I discovered a gorgeous new ink and card stock combo that really has me inspired! I hope you'll stop by my blog to read all about it!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "I am so excited that the whole team is helping to introduce my new Twig Wreath set and coordinating projects. This set really brought me so much joy to design and create with and the new Choose Joy set is a beautiful set of sentiments that pairs perfectly with it!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Laurie says, "Today's sets are so much fun! Choose Joy might be a new fave of mine. When I saw it, I instantly thought it would go so well with the Lunchbox Note die for some big kid lunch notes."
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "I adore the homespun charm of wreaths, so Twig Wreath is right up my alley. Heather's new set is so full of character, with delightful details that make it perfect for any time of year. I love it and I'm sure you will, too!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Maile says, "When you've got a great image and a heartfelt sentiment, not a whole lot more is needed to create the perfect card. Thanks to today featured sets, these necessities are easy to come by."
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
Melissa says, "There is incredible power in the words we speak and those we hear. I am constantly searching for quotes that will lift my heart and inspire me to reach a little higher, and try a little harder. Somedays, it’s all about reading something that brings comfort to my soul, or that strikes a chord with my spirit, and those are the quotes that I am drawn to and that I love to fill my life and home with. The new Choose Joy stamp set is filled with a few of my favorite quotes and I hope that as you create with them, you’ll find happiness in them, just as I have."
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Are these new releases ones you can see yourself using? Is there a particular project that you're especially excited about? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, August 14th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our August Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
DELIGHT IN THE LITTLE THINGS CARD
- STAMPS: Twig Wreath (available August 15th)
- INK: Classic Kraft, Melon Berry, Terracotta Tile, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Fine Linen, Twig Wreath paper collection (chocolate)
- OTHER: Twig Wreath dies, White Filigree Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
GARDEN FRIENDS CARD
- STAMPS: Twig Wreath, Choose Joy (available August 15th)
- INK: True Black, Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Twig Wreath paper collection (stripes)
- OTHER: T1 Copic Marker
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"