Today, our thoughts turn to charming little Main Streets all over the country…..with their darling store fronts and quaint little shops that make you want to slow down and stay awhile. Life seems a bit simpler and maybe even a bit sweeter on Main Street. Wouldn't you agree?
Go big or go home? We say go small! The Petite Places collection is a series of stamps and dies that will allow you to create your own miniature village. These tiny places are sized to fit inside the Clear Tag Domes/Ornaments. The Petite Places: Main Street set is perfect for creating cards, gifts, tags, and treat packaging. The images in this set coordinate with the Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe building die, allowing you to create a whole street full of different shops and eateries! This includes a coffee shop, cafe, bistro and even a florist! The building front can be used alone for flat projects like cards and tags, or it can be combined with the dimensional building die to create adorable miniature scenes inside ornaments and globes. The larger sentiments in this set coordinate perfectly with the Jar Labels 2 die collection.
- Petite Places: Main Street will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Petite Places: Main Street contains a total of 32 images. The building front measures 7/8’ wide and just over 1 ¼” high. The “Let’s do lunch” label measures 1 ¼” wide and just over 7/8” high. The car measures just under 1” wide and ½” high. The assembled flower cart measures just over 5/8” wide and 5/8” high. The “good food…” oval measures just under 1 ½” wide and 1” high.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $3. This collection includes a total of 6 dies. (all measurements without tabs) car 1” x 1/2", flower cart 5/8” x 5/8”, traffic light 1/4" x 7/8", scooter 1/2" x 3/8", table set 3/4" x 3/8"
Here’s a great new sentiment set that will work for so many occasions and for both guys and gals too! You’ll love these bold sentiments and classic fonts that can be used in so many different ways! Perfect Pairing can adapt to nearly any style, making it a fabulously versatile sentiment set!
- Perfect Pairing will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Perfect Pairing contains a total of 13 images. All of the sentiments are 2” wide and vary between 1/4” and 1/2” tall.
Color blocking is all the rage lately and these new dies will make it easy to execute the look perfectly with hardly any effort. They were designed to be paired together in any way you like to cover an A2 card. Play around with bold colors, fun patterns and more.
- Triangle Trio die will be available for purchase on July 15th.
- It will retail for $19.
- Triangle Trio is a single die that includes three triangle shapes. The large triangle 5-1/2" tall x 4-1/4" wide, medium triangle 5-1/2" tall x 2-1/8" wide, small triangle 2-3/4" tall x 4-1/4" wide.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
I could hardly wait to break out the triangles! So that is what I started with on this card!
I cut the smallest triangle from Triangle Trio from Summer Sunrise cardstock and stamped it with one of the sentiments from the fabulous new Perfect Pairing set. It's heat embossed with White Filigree Embossing Powder for a nice crisp look.
I sponged the bottom point of the triangle with Orange Zest ink to get a bit of an ombre look.
On the bottom portion of the Aqua Mist card front, I stamped the confetti border from Good Times. First in Tropical Teal, followed by Hawaiian Shores.
I cut an extra triangle from one of our coasters and added that underneath the orange triangle for depth. this is such a fun design that could be changed up with any of the sentiments from this set. You could even play around with different color combinations.
My next project uses the adorable new Petite Places: Main Street set. I am just crazy about this collection since it has so many bits and pieces that can be used alongside other buildings in the series. Also, as an added bonus, the actual brick facade will coordinate with the previously released Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe, giving you more bang for your buck.
I stamped the cute brick building in Ocean Tides, then added a mask to stamp the awning in Enchanted Evening. The door was stamped in Simply Chartreuse and the flowers in Berry Sorbet. Isn't the little flower box just amazing?!?!?
I added other parts of the brick building in a row to form a city street, all stamped in Soft Stone so that the coffee shop remained the focal point. I threw in some trees from City Scene to help add a few additional pops of color. The adorable little cafe table and chairs are die-cut and adhered with foam tape for dimension and emphasis.
Of course I had to throw in another triangle element, this time with the largest triangle from Triangle Trio. I cut it from Soft Stone cardstock and adhered it with foam tape as well.
I hope you have enjoyed all the creations that I have shared with you today! Are you reminiscing about days gone by on a Main Street of your own? Or are you envisioning all the cards you can make with the new Perfect Pairing stamp set or Triangle Trio die? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, July 12th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our July Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
Betsy Veldman will be featuring Petite Places: Main Street.
Maile Belles will be showcasing Triangle Trio die & Perfect Pairing stamps.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CHEER UP CARD
- STAMPS: Perfect Pairing (available July 15th) Good Times
- INK: Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise
- OTHER: Triangle Trio die, White Filigree Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
FANCY A FRIENDLY CHAT CARD
- STAMPS: Petite Places: Main Street (available July 15th) City Scene, City Scene Sentiments
- INK: Ocean Tides, Enchanted Evening, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Classic Kraft, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Soft Stone
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Soft Stone
- OTHER: Petite Places: Main Street dies, Triangle Trio die
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"