For the last few years, Erin Lincoln has been known in the industry as an innovator and a trendsetter when it comes to her popular line of stitching dies. She is now taking that talent to a whole new level with the development of specialized stitching kits! Erin will be releasing kits periodiclaly throughout the year, alternating with the regular Make It Market Kit releases. There is no set schedule, but when they are released it will be on the 1st of the month. You will see an announcment and sneak peeks of a new kit coming on the 15th of the release prior, so today I get to announce her second kit!
Here are a few general details about the Quick Stitch Kits…
- They will be released periodically throughout the year, alternating with Betsy's Make It Market Kits. If a kit is coming soon, the announcement will be made on the 15th and then the kit actually released on the following 1st of the month.
- These kits will contain both limited edition products and products that will be available for sale separately in the store after the kit is no longer available. However, the kit as a whole will be limited edition.
- If a kit sells out of it's original inventory within the first 24 hours, we will make additional kits available as pre-order items for a publicized length of time. Customers should know that pre-ordered kits could potentially have small product substitutions of equal value. Also, shipping times for the pre-ordered kits can vary greatly depending on the number of pre-orders received and how much inventory vendors have on hand. It can range anywhere from 4-10 weeks. You will be notified via email when your pre-ordered kit has shipped.
- These kits will debut new stitching dies along with accessories and other products to help you create unique stitched projects and gifts.
- The prices will vary depending on the kit, $75-$120. They are shipped separately in their own box, free U.S. shipping is included. (You may contact Customer Service about any specific kit and the applicable international shipping charges that may apply)
- Promotional team members will showcase sneak peeks of the kit on the 15th of the month prior to a kit being released. They will post their full projects on the last day of the month, with the projects highlighted in the newsletter on the 1st of the month.
- During the months that a kit is being released, they will be available for sale at 10pm EST on the night of the 1st.
The second Quick Stitch Kit will be released on May 1st and it is entitled "Design-A-Softie". This is one collection of tools and stamps that you will turn to again and again to make heirloom quality gifts with heart. Everything you need to make customized softies will be right at your fingertips! Besides the basic softie body parts, there are dies for different facial expressions, eyes, ears and even trendy accessories! You will be able to create special one-of-a-kind stuffed animals according to a child's favorites colors, interests and personality! Think of this as your own person build-a-bear, just on a more affordable level! You won't want to miss a single project from the team on April 30th. So be sure to stop by and get ready to purchase your kit on May 1st so you can get a head start on holiday gifts! (Admit it, you're already making plans and making a list in your head!)
We have sneak peeks to share with you below! Here are the important dates to remember regarding the NEW! Limited Edition Design-A-Softie Kit!
April 15th, 7am EST: Sneak Peeks will be showcased here on the blog (below).
April 30th, 7am EST: The Promotional Team will be sharing projects on their blogs using the kit. The full kit contents and price will also be outlined here on the blog.
May 1st, 10pm EST: The Design-A-Softie Kit will be available for sale on our website.
Here are the sneak peeks of the "Design-A-Softie Kit" from the Quick Stitch Kit Promotional Team! Wait until you see what they have stitched up for you!
Erin says, "Looking forward to sharing my new Quick Stitch Kit with you. This one is all about the kids in your life and making them feel special with handmade gifts. There are so many options for designing your own stuffed animals that you'll jump for joy! I've made it super easy too. Just wait and see. I know my kids are excited!"
Hilary says, "This Design-A-Softie kit is love at first sight. I can't help but smile during the process of creating these, because they are so fun to bring to life. Not only are they super fun to create, but functional as well. With the addition of pockets, they can hold sweet little notes, gift cards, baby's first teeth, or just snuggle up with one, and enjoy all to yourself. Thank you Erin, for creating a softie kit that I will use for years to come."
Lizzie says, "Erin has really outdone herself with this newest Quick Stitch kit. These softies are just simply the cutest! There are so many options to customize these little guys; from expressions to accessories and beyond. I can't wait to create a whole herd of adorable stuffed critters!"
Rebecca says, "I was over the moon to get the details for this edition of Erin's Quick Stitch Kit–the softies are as sweet as can be and I am in love with the idea that I can create something special and one-of-a-kind for my children. Speaking from experience, anything made-by-Mom is a truly priceless gift."
Tracy says, "Hi. My name is Tracy Miller, and I'm a softie addict! This kit is an absolute must-have. The softies would be perfect gifts for small children, but I have to say my teenagers have been eyeing these up too! My daughter wants to make one for herself, but she can't get close to my supplies as I'm always using them to make more softies! I love all the choices that Erin has provided with this kit. So many possibilities for great new felt friends."
We look forward to seeing you back here on April 30th when we reveal the full kit AND offer a gift certificate giveaway equal to the value of the kit! What do you think of what you have seen so far in the sneak peeks? Are you excited to see what kinds of goodies Erin will have in store for you with this kit? We just know you are going to love everything about it!