Today's post is sure to be a show-stopper, filled with lots of great new products that you'll be able to use again and again. Not to mention, a stamp set or two featuring one of the most beloved themes for card makers….flowers. Sit back, relax and enjoy.
NOTE: Due to an unexpected family emergency, I personally will be contributing a limited amount of projects to this month's countdown posts. However, all of the talented ladies on the team have SO much amazing inspiration to share with you, there will never be a shortage of ideas. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Add a little grace and beauty to your next project with the Graceful Greetings set. The gorgeous font used in this collection will add a pretty, feminine touch to cards, tags, and more. Turn the flourishes into delicate flower stems by embellishing them with the small leaves and flowers included in the set. Or use the flowers alone to create pretty backgrounds. Combine this set with metallic embossing powders or your favorite watercolor technique for simply gorgeous creations.
- Graceful Greetings will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Graceful Greetings contains a total of 16 images. The “hello” sentiment measures just under 2 ¾” wide and 1 ½” high. The “thanks” sentiment measures just under 3” wide and 1 ¾” high. The “happy birthday” sentiment measures just under 2 5/8” wide and 1 5/8” high. The largest flower measure just over 5/8” wide and 5/8” high.
This collection of flower favorites is full of details and small touches that will bring beauty to anything they are stamped on! Iris, lupine and black-eyed susans make up this garden of images. There a few special friends added too, like a ladybug, honey bee and butterfly. The multi-step features will make everything come to life!
- Flower Favorites will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Flower Favorites contains a total of 31 images. The assembled iris measures 1-1/2" x 4-3/4". The assembled lupines measure 2-1/2" x 4-3/8". The assembled black-eyes susans measure 2-3/8" x 2-3/4". The assembled butterfly measures 1" x 5/8". The assembled honey bee measure 1/2" x 1/2". The assembled ladybug measures 3/8" x 1/4". "Thank you for all you do and all you are" sentiment measures 2" x 7/8".
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $18. This collection includes a total of 6 wired dies.
Quickly and easily create felt bows for the tops of paper clips with these dies. Just a few dabs of hot glue or your favorite fast-drying fabric adhesive and you can add these to cards or even your planner!
In any color you wish!
- Bow Clips die collection will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $3.
- Bow Clips die is a single die that cuts three shapes. The finished bow measures 2" x 1/2".
After the popularity of the original Swoosh collection in February, Maile has created a super sized version of the dies. The extra long length will allow you to add them to horizontal cards or even on the diagonal!
- Super Swoosh die collection will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $30.
- Super Swoosh die collection contains a total of 5 wired dies. "Hello" measures 8-1/4" x 1", "Birthday" measures 8-1/4" x 1-1/4", "With love" measures 8-1/4" x 7/8", "Thanks" measures 8-1/4" x 7/8", "Congratulations" measures 8-1/4" x 1".
This new patterned paper pad from Maile Belles is just fabulous! Add your own pops of color to these black and white basics using stamps, paints, markers, pencils or whatever else you wish! You will be able to get a completely different look each time you use these! Definitely something wonderful to help get the creativity flowing, giving you an easy canvas to "play" on!
- Black & White All Over paper pad will be available for purchase on April 15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Black & White All Over paper pad contains 36 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sheets, 4 sheets each of 9 designs.
- Printed on our signature white linen paper.
- Coordinates with True Black.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Heather Nichols will be featuring Flower Favorites.
Dawn McVey will be highlighting Graceful Greetings and Bow Clips dies.
Danielle Flanders will be showcasing Super Swoosh dies and Black & White All Over paper pad.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln and her new Seeds of Knowledge set.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman and her new Graceful Greetings stamp set.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly and her Pencil Me In stamp set.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles and her Black & White All Over Paper Collection as well as her new Super Swoosh dies.
I hope you have enjoyed all the creations that we have shared with you today! Did those flowers spark your interest and make your crafty heart beat a bit faster? Or was it one of the other new releases? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, April 11th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our April Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!