Is there anything sweeter than a colorful candy store full of sweet treats?! Perhaps a miniature candy store? The Petite Places series just got as sweet as can be, with the addition of this new Sweet Shoppe collection! Wait till you see just how sweet it is….!
Go big or go home? We say go small! The Petite Places collection is a series of stamps and dies that will allow you to create your own miniature village. These tiny places are sized to fit inside the Clear Tag Domes/Ornaments. The Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe set is perfect for creating tags, cards, and ornaments for birthdays or sweet treat packaging. The Sweet Shoppe building front can be used alone for flat projects like cards and tags, or it can be combined with the dimensional Sweet Shoppe die to create tiny scenes inside ornaments and globes.
- Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe will be available for purchase on March 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe contains a total of 16 images. The Sweet Shoppe building front measures 7/8” wide and 1 ¼” high. The “you’re sweet” sentiment measures 7/8” wide and just under ½” high. The bicycle measures just under ½” wide and just over ¼” high.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $10. This collection includes a total of 8 wired dies. The assembled sweet shoppe measures 1-1/4" tall x 3/4" wide.
- The assembled sweet shoppe fits nicely in our Clear Tag Domes.
Designed to coordinate with the Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe collection, this is the sweetest collection of sentiments around! The sentiments in this set are perfect for adding to one of the clear domes filled with an adorable Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe scene. Use this set to add a tag to a jar topped with a Petite Places scene and fill it with sweet treats for a thoughtful, handmade gift. The label images in this set also coordinate nicely with the Little Labels die collection.
- Sweet Shoppe Sentiments will be available for purchase on March 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Sweet Shoppe Sentiments contains a total of 12 images. The iron signage hanger measures just over 2 ¼” wide and 5/8” high. The “nice ‘n sweet” oval measures just under 1 ½” wide and 1” high. The striped awning image measures 1 ¼” wide and just under ½” high. The smaller “fresh baked just for you” sentiment measures 1 1/8” wide and just over ¼” high.
- Coordinates well with the previously released Jar Labels 2 die collection.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
To begin I thought I would share a jar topper that I created with the new Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe. Hannah took one look at the sweet shoppe and said it was something she would LOVE to make for her friends as part of their birthday gift. Gumballs come in so many pretty colors, it's easy to select a scheme to work with. So she helped me assemble this and we had a blast with all of the details. Definitely pre-teen approved!
The sweet shoppe was die-cut from white cardstock and stamped with Summer Sunrise. The awning and roof were added with Hibiscus Burst.
I added a few die-cut Pop-Up trees to the Limeade Ice base along with some flowers that I cut out using the Ballerina Beauty dies.
A strip of Summer Sunrise Striped paper was adhered around the lid followed by a border cut with the Loop de Loop II die.
White crochet thread is also wrapped around to tie on this pretty little tag. The tag was cut from Hibiscus Burst and accented with a few more flowers. The label is from Sweet Shoppe Sentiments, stamped in Orange Zest.
Now in a a completely different direction, here is a simple little card made with the Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe stamps and dies.
I stamped the buildings in Fresh Snow ink and then added a few accents in True Black. The bicycle and a line drawn with black pen help to ground everything.
I punched 7/8" circles from a rainbow of cardstock to use as balloons. After they were adhered in place, I used a ruler and black pen to add strings.
The fun sentiment is from the previously released Inside & Out Birthday II set.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
Amy says, "Just when you thought Betsy's Petite Places couldn't get any sweeter, along comes Sweet Shoppe! Just wait 'til you see all the delectable paper sweets you'll be able to create with these stamps and dies — bakery, candy shop, ice cream parlor. All zero-calorie yumminess sure to satisfy your creative sweet tooth!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Who doesn't like sweet treats? Sweet Shoppe is the perfect stamp and die collection that will satisfy your sweet craving in a non-caloric way. Stop by my blog to see how I created a three-dimensional sweet treats gift box and card."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, “Where is Petite Places going this month? To the sweetest place in town – the Sweet Shoppe! I have lots of sweet things to show you today, from treat packaging to cards and tags. I think you’ll fall in love with all of the itty bitty details packed into this sweet collection!”
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "Like a kid in a candy store (ha!), you'll have such fun adding a variety of colors to your Sweet Shoppe projects, just like the wide variety of colors you see in a Sweet Shoppe. It's such fun to work with! Hope you'll stop by!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "Well, I'm not sure that there's anything cuter than a teeny little candy store, for dressing up a jar topper on a jar filled with candy! Talk about adorable Easter treats! I hope you'll stop by to see the card and candy jar topper I've whipped up to share with you…they're super "sweet"!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "This next little building up in the Petite Places series it literally just the sweetest! The little striped awnings and shop sign are too much fun – I love little details like this – and how great would this set be to create a sweet little gift for a teacher or loved one?"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Laura says, "Just when I thought the Petite Places series couldn't get any cuter. It got sweeter! These little candy shops are so adorable. I just wanna make a whole village!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
Laurie says, "These new little addition to the Petite Places line, are so adorable! So many possibilities for the most adorable gifts. I have a fun little gift of chocolate today, perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Maile says, "Today you're in for a sweet treat! This collection is as sweet as can be. Every detail has be so cleverly thought out and it's been a real treat to work with."
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
Melissa says, “A Sweet Shoppe Bakery, Ice Cream Shoppe, and Candy Shoppe….what more could a girl want :)? This new Petite Place die and coordinating stamp set is simply irresistible and is like taking a trip down memory lane.”
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Are you excited about this sweet new collection as we are? Will the Sweet Shoppe be an addition to your ever-growing Petite Places collection, or is this the first in the series that you just HAVE to have? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, March 14th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our March Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
SOMETHING SWEET TREAT JAR TOPPER
- STAMPS: Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe, Sweet Shoppe Sentiments (available March 15th) Cuppa Love (flowers)
- INK: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Charcoal Palette
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Limeade Ice, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise Stripes
- OTHER: Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe dies, Petite Places: Pop Up Trees dies, Scene It: Basic Backer die, Ballerina Beauty dies (flowers), Loop de Loop II Border die, Cuppa Love die (tag), white crochet thread, white gel pen, glossy accents, Faux Snow, Clear Dome Tag, Ball Wide Mouth Pint Canning Jar
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" tall x 3-1/2" wide (jar with topper)
WHOLE LOT OF HAPPY CARD
- STAMPS: Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe (available March 15th) Inside & Out Birthday II
- INK: Fresh Snow, True Black
- PAPER: Classic Kraft, True Black, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, Tropical Teal, Simply Chartreuse
- OTHER: Petite Places: Sweet Shoppe dies, black pen, 7/8" circle punch, ruler
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"