With the holidays upon us, now is the perfect time to capture photos of all of your holiday festivities and traditions as well as those sweet little holiday moments that you want to remember forever. Whether you're doing a family activity like ice skating or sledding or you're just enjoying a quiet moment by the Christmas tree, you can snap pictures of those moments and create gorgeous Monthly Moments pages filled with your December memories….something you can treasure for years to come.
Monthly Moments: December is the eleventh in a series of stamp sets and other coordinating products that are designed to use with scrapbook projects so you can create, preserve, and share your memories or special events and everyday moments. Don’t just limit yourself to scrap booking with this series as it will be wonderful for card making and other paper crafting projects as well.
- Monthly Moments: December will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Monthly Moments: December contains a total of 25 images. The “december” is just over 3 3/4” wide and is just over 3/4” tall. The “merry” circle elements is1 1/8” in diameter. The “happy holidays” sentiment is 2 1/4” wide and just over 3/8” tall.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $4. This collection includes a set of 3 wired dies. 4-1/8" x 1-1/2" overall
The coordinating Monthly Moments: Journal Card 7 die will be perfect for your Monthly Moments layouts and you'll love it's dotted border detailing. Perfect for creating those popular shaker elements for your projects!
- Monthly Moments: Journal Card 7 will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $8.
- Monthly Moments: Journal Card 7 measures 2-7/8" x 3-7/8".
We are excited to introduce the Monthly Moments: December Journal Card Pad! This collection of journal cards is printed on high quality linen cardstock, making your layouts look polished and professional.
A total of 30 (4×6) sheets are included, two each of 15 designs. The pad of cards is gummed together on one side and provides easy, seamless removal. Features our signature wrap around cover to help keep all of the cards together for storage while also providing a labeled spine for easy reference.
Seven of the 4×6 page designs actually feature two 3×4 cards which can be left intact or cut in half for double the options. If you cut the double spreads in half, you will end up with…
- eight 4×6 card designs (two of each design, making 16 total)
- fourteen 3×4 card designs (two of each design, making 28 total)
This month's collection coordinates with Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Pinefeather and Classic Kraft.
- Monthly Moments December Journal Pad will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $9.
- Monthly Moments Journal Pad contains a total of 30 (4×6) sheets are included, two each of 15 designs.
If you love all of the February specific Monthly Moments products above, we will also be offering them as a bundle for your shopping convenience! This kit is a quick and easy way to shop for everything you need for your December layouts! Stamps, dies and even the pre-printed journal cards all packaged together in a high-quality zippered clear bag that you can reuse as memorabilia and photo storage!
- The Monthly Moments: December Kit will be available for sale on December 15th.
- It will retail for $36.
The kit includes:
- Monthly Moments: December stamp set
- Monthly Moments: December die
- Monthly Moments: December Journal Card pad
- Monthly Moments: Journal Card 7 die
- Printable Calendar Download pdf (link emailed after purchase)
We are also offering this additional set to the Monthly Moments line-up that can be used all year long on your layouts (and card making too!).
By customer request, a follow-up to the original Type Strips set (check out the video above in case you missed it last month!). Now you can make an endless supply of letter block stickers in ANY color you want with this handy little collection (coordinating die sold separately)! Cut the die from our white label sheet paper and then stamp it with your selected font from this set. You can then tear the individual letter blocks away from the center strip along the perforation if you don't mind the "rugged" look, or snip them off with paper snips for a cleaner look. Since they are on a "base strip" you can store the leftovers for future use. There are extras of several of the more popular letters built right into the strips so you would most likely only need one "set" to create your phrase or word!
- Type Strips II will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Type Strips II contains a total of 3 images. Each of the three strips measure 5" x 3/4". When used with the coordinating die the individual letter blocks measure 1/4" x 1/4".
- This coordinates with the previously released Type Bits Strip die.
This mini stamp set contains more images that coordinate with the popular House Die from the Make It Market: Tinsel & Tags Trimmings Additions kit. These additional images will allow you to add a little variety to your tiny 3D houses, or maybe even create a whole village! The alternate roof style also allows you to use them alone on a “flat” project. A variety of “home” themed sentiments are also included in the set, allowing you to use that adorable house for more than just holiday projects!
- Tinsel & Tags House Additions will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Tinsel & Tags House Additions contains a total of 15 images. “Home” measures just under 1” wide and ½” tall. The peaked house images measure ¾” wide and 1” tall. The large roof rectangle measures 7/8” wide and 1 ½” tall. “Congratulations on your new” measures approximately 1 7/8” long and 1/8” tall.
- This stamp set coordinates with the house shaped die found in the previously released limited edition Tinsel & Tags Main Kit (which is no loger available), as well as they Holiday House die found in the Tinsel & Tags Trimmings Kit which has limited quantities available HERE.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
I thought I would start things off with a little shaker card I whipped up! It cam together so quickly because of the gorgeous new Monthly Moments: December Journal Card pad!
As Heather demonstrated HERE, the new Monthly Moments: Journal Card 7 die is perfect for creating easy shaker elements which are great for cards and your Monthly Moments 3×4 pockets. Just stitch up three sides, pour in your contents and finish stitching the last side! Super easy!
I cut my layers for the shaker element from a page from the journal card pad and a layer of clear cardstock. I added silver star sequins between the layers which helps to set a festive scene.
The adorable little log cabin in the new Tinsel & Tags House Additions set was a perfect match for the tree journal card. I stamped it onto Classic Kraft cardstock and added it to the top of the shaker element with Scor-tape.
I added a little sentiment banner made from Pure Poppy cardstock and stamped with a sentiment from Monthly Moments: December. I stapled it into place.
Last but not least, I added an additional journal card to the bottom half of my Classic Kraft card base.
Now for a Christmas layout using all the new Monthly Moments: December products along with Type Strips II! I pulled out some of my favorite Christmas photos from last year.
This photo of Ethan enjoying cookies and cocoa is one of my favorites! I added it to one of the December journal cards and embellished the blank area with a "cookies & cocoa" sub title.
I used the new Type Strips II set with the Type Bits Strip die to create my letters. The ampersand from the Polka Dot Alphabet die collection was added using one of the patterned papers from the pad too. I added "cocoa" with a black pen.
Last year we cut our own tree down from our farm, with a little help from the kids. They thought it was so fun to get to use an "old-fashioned" saw to cut it down! I used some additional stamps from Monthly Moments: December to these two photos, paired up with elements from the journal card pad. The star was die-cut with the Small Sketched Stars die using striped paper from the pad, then coated with glossy accents.
We made gingerbread cookie ornaments and strung popcorn and cranberries to make our own garland. The kids thought this was really fun too! I added a strip of the striped paper between these two photos.
I finished it off with the "dovumented" label from Fabulous Frames stamped in Ripe Avocado.
This journaling card from the pad is one of my favorties! No additional embellishments necessary!
This photo is my favorite from that day. All three kids with Aspen in front of the tree before we cut it down. I added the top of the Monthly Moments: Journal Card 6 to the side of the photo and stamped it with lines using Journal Accessories. I embellished it with a few stamps from Monthl Moments: December, including the beautiful Joy stamp, heat embossed in red. Baker's twine is tied through the tag as a finishing touch.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Have you already been happily snapping away, taking pictures of your holiday adventures? Do you make a separate book of your December memories or do you keep them with photos from the rest of the year? Are you excited to put some of today's new products to work in your own memory albums? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, December 13th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our December Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Bickford.
ALWAYS BELIEVE CARD
- STAMPS: Tinsel & Tags House Additions, Monthly Moments: December (available December 15th)
- INK: True Black, Dark Chcolate, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy
- PAPER: Classic Kraft,Pure Poppy, Monthly Moments: December Journal Card Pad, clear cardstock
- OTHER: Monthly Moments: Journal Card 7 die, embroidery floss, star sequins, stapler
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS LAYOUT
- STAMPS: Monthly Moments: Decmebr, Type Strips II (available December 15th) Fabulous Frames, Library Ledger Years Additions, Journal Accessories
- INK: True Black, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, VersaMark
- PAPER: Classic Kraft, Stamper's Select White, Monthly Moments: December Journal Card Pad
- OTHER: Polka Dot Alphabet die, Type Bits Strip die, Small Sketched Stars die, Monthly Moments: Journal Card 6 die, baker's twine, Rouge Zing! embossing powder, White Filigree Embossing Powder, black pen
- FINISHED SIZE: double 6" x 8" layout