Today, it's all about fall as we look to this month's Monthly Moments releases for inspiration! Whether you're pocket-scrapbooking or making cards this autumn, we've got lots of new products that are sure to make you smile!
Monthly Moments: September , by Heather Nichols, is the eighth in a series of stamp sets and other coordinating products that are designed to use with scrapbook projects so you can create, preserve, and share your memories or special events and everyday moments. Don’t just limit yourself to scrap booking with this series as it will be wonderful for card making and other paper crafting projects as well.
- Monthly Moments: September will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Monthly Moments: September contains a total of 23 images. The “september” word is just over 4” wide and just under 1” tall. The “back to school” element is 1 1/2” wide and just over 1/2” tall. The larger oak style leaf is 1/2” tall and is just under 3/8” wide.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $4. 4" x 1"
This month's Monthly Moments collection is just fabulous! And how great is this pocket die? SO great! We love that you can see what is tucked into the "half" pocket with a built in backing.
- Monthly Moments: Journal Pocket 3 will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- Monthly Moments: Journal Pocket 3 measures 3-3/8" x 5-7/8". Once assembled it measures 2-7/8" x 3-7/8". The assembled pocket portion ends up being 2" tall.
We are excited to introduce the Monthly Moments: September Journal Card Pad! This collection of journal cards is printed on high quality linen cardstock, making your layouts look polished and professional.
A total of 30 (4×6) sheets are included, two each of 15 designs. The pad of cards is gummed together on one side and provides easy, seamless removal. Features our signature wrap around cover to help keep all of the cards together for storage while also providing a labeled spine for easy reference.
Seven of the 4×6 page designs actually feature two 3×4 cards which can be left intact or cut in half for double the options. If you cut the double spreads in half, you will end up with…
- eight 4×6 card designs (two of each design, making 16 total)
- fourteen 3×4 card designs (two of each design, making 28 total)
This month's collection coordinates with Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, Canyon Clay and Fine Linen.
- Monthly Moments: September Journal Pad will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $9.
- Monthly Moments: September Journal Pad contains a total of 30 (4×6) sheets are included, two each of 15 designs.
If you love all of the September specific Monthly Moments products above, we will also be offering them as a bundle for your shopping convenience! This kit is a quick and easy way to shop for everything you need for your September layouts! Stamps, dies and even the pre-printed journal cards all packaged together in a high-quality zippered clear bag that you can reuse as memorabilia and photo storage!
- The Monthly Moments: September Kit will be available for sale on September 15th.
- It will retail for $46.
The kit includes:
- Monthly Moments: September stamp set
- Monthly Moments: September die
- Monthly Moments: September Journal Card pad
- Monthly Moments: Journal Pocket 3 die
- Printable Calendar Download pdf (link emailed after purchase)
Birthday Classics: October, by Dawn McVey, is the ninth set in a monthly series that features a gorgeously unique birthday sentiment as well as birthday sentiment building options, with each set focusing on a specific month! Finally, you can create birthday sentiments specific to each recipient’s birth month! Custom birthday cards just got more fun than ever! You’ll want to be sure to collect them all to create cards for anyone on your birthday calendar!
- Birthday Classics: October will be available for purchase on September 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Birthday Classics: October contains a total of 7 images. The “It’s October…” sentiment measures 1-1/2” x 2-3/4”. The “October” sentiment measures 1-3/4" x 1/2". The “Halloween” sentiment measures 1-1/2” x 1/4”.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
I could hardly wait to pull out this gorgeous sentiment block from Birthday Classics: October.
I sponged Terracotta Tile ink onto this Canyon Clay card base in a circular motion in three places, forming a visual triangle. The Leaf Prints die was cut three times and impressed with the Rustic Burlap impression plate and adhered on top of the sponged areas.
I inked it up in an ombre effect using Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay and Terracotta Tile. This was stamped onto white cardstock and trimmed into a smaller block.
Some beautiful gold thread was "puddled" underneath the sentiment to complete the look!
My next project uses the new Monthly Moments: Journal Pocket 3 die along with obe of the Basic Bookmark dies!
The pocket was die-cut from Classic Kraft cardstock. I added a few small leaves from the Monthly Moments: September set in a variety of colors across the front of the pocket, adding a few dots with a white gel pen as well. I stamped the inside of the pocket with Background Basics: Super Stripes.
I die-cut Basic Bookmark 2 then carefully scooted it down to cut it a second time and make it shorter. Sentiments from Birthday Classics: October finish it off. And of course a little baker's twine!
The card front is embellished with the Cover Plate: Horizontal Stripes die.
How about a little back to school layout now?
Here's Hannah in front of her new locker. I embellished the corner of her photo with a gold glitter star stick and a small sentiment strip. This is next to this great "Back to School" card from the September pad.
Here's Ethan while we ate lunch at Steak n' Shake on "Meet the Teachers" day. Just love that little smile! I have another September Journal Card next to it, embellished with a stamped apple from the coordinating stamp set.
Here's all three goofing off at the "Meet the Teachers" day. I accented it with a small block cut from the journal pad, stamped with a quote from Mini Scrapbooking Series: Journal Circle. The date stamp (from Clip Tips) was added to the corner with Pure Poppy ink.
Ths alphabet school block is another one from this month's pad. I added a photo of the "first day" cards that I made for the kids lunchboxes.
The center of this was die-cut from Fillable Frames #1 using Classsic Kraft cardstock. I stamped it with the lines and sentiment from Monthly Moments: September. The "S" (from Bookprint Upper dies) was cut from Limeade Ice gingham paper. More glittered stars are added on each side.
Got to love getting new backpacks for school! I added a few accents from the catalog I used to order their bags this year. And of course, the traditional "first day" photo!
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
Ashley says, "I can't believe summer is just about over. But, I am welcoming fall with open arms. I can't wait for the crisp, cool breezes autumn days bring. But, since we are still enjoying warm weather, I've documented photos of Lauren in a 12×12 pocket page format. So, get read for a lot more use of journal card and photos. Check out what new developments she has done in this past week! "
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "Once again, Heather’s Monthly Moments line up is just awesome! I love the little journaling pocket die…so many ways to use that one. Stop on over and see that autumn card I created using the Monthly Moments: September stamps, journaling pad, and the pocket die!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "The Monthly Moments products for September can be used for back-to-school pages, fall harvest, hayrides and so much more. Stop by to see how I used the stamps, chalkboard paint and a few dies to create mini chalkboards for this scrapbook layout!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "I've put the Monthly Moments: September journal pad to good use this month, using the variety of patterns and colors to layer with one another…so fun to do on a card front! I hope you'll stop by to see the card I've whipped up to share with you today!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Erin says, "Teaming up the Monthly Moments stamps with the Birthday Classic Collection is a natural fit. If you are a collector of both, you'll want to check this out."
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
Heather says, "Fall is one of my favorite seasons and putting together this Monthly Moments: September collection made me very happy – the colors and images are just my favorite. I have already shared some back to school inspiration and today I am sharing pages documenting a Girl Scout camping adventure that my daughter Hana's troop takes part in every year in the fall. The Monthly Moments: September collection worked perfectly to capture these memories and it took just a short amount of time to put my pages together. Each time a layout is completed and/or photos & journal cards are slid into an album it keeps me moving ahead in preserving it all so we can look back and remember the great adventures we had!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Laura says, "Autumn is my favorite season, and the Monthly Moments: September set captured the spirit of it perfectly. Using the tiny leaf images and some rock n' roll stamping, I created a festive falling leaves background. Check out my blog to see more."
CLICK HERE to see more from Laura Bassen.
Laurie says, "This is my most favorite Monthly Moments paper pack yet! I love the apples and the back to school! It feels like fall for sure! I have a card today, using paper only….come see how easy it is to make a back to school card for your teachers!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Maile says, "September's Monthly Moments is one of my faves out of this collection! It includes such great images and colors that are perfect for my favorite time of year. As excited as I am to pull out my winter wardrobe and put it to use, I also look forward to giving this set some love this fall season."
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
Melissa says, "September is such a glorious time of year to remember through photographs and words. Think of all of the lovely colors that pop up as September rolls in and all of the memory making experiences…back to school, harvesting, the changing of leaves, etc. Remembering the big and small is something I look forward to doing this month and the Monthly Moments: September line up of products is just the inspiration I need."
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! How do you plan to use these new items we've shown you? Will you be scrapbooking? Or card-making? Are there some fall birthdays that you can use today's items to create with? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, September 13th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our September Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
OCTOBER OMBRE CARD
- STAMPS: Birthday Classics: October (available September 15th)
- INK: Terracotta Tile, Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Canyon Clay
- OTHER: Leaf Prints dies, Rustic Burlap impression plate, gold thread, sponge
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
OCTOBER POCKET CARD
- STAMPS: Birthday Classics: October, Monthly Moments: September (available September 15th) Background Basics: Super Stripes
- INK: Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate, Soft Stone, Fresh Snow
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft
- OTHER: Monthly Moments: Journal Pocket 3 die, Basic Bookmark 2 die, Cover Plate: Horizontal, Orange Baker's Twine, white gel pen
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
BACK TO SCHOOL LAYOUT
- STAMPS: Monthly Moments: September (available September 15th) Clip Tips, Mini Scrapbooking Series: Journaling Circle
- INK: Fresh Snow, Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse
- PAPER: Monthly Moments: September Journal Card Pad, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Limeade Ice gingham
- OTHER: Bookprint Upper die, Fillable Frames #1 die, Pure Poppy button, Baker's Twine, gold glitter stars (Hobby Lobby), pinking shears
- FINISHED SIZE: 12" x 12"